Suncor Energy Inc (SU.TO)
23 May 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
CALGARY, Alberta, May 2 The chief executive of Canada's Suncor Energy Inc said on Wednesday he expected Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to move in the "next few weeks" to ensure that Kinder Morgan Canada's Trans Mountain oil pipeline expansion goes ahead.
CALGARY, Alberta, May 2 Suncor Energy Inc said on Wednesday that its current growth plan is not constrained by pipeline bottlenecks and it does not expect to make any further major investments in Canada's oil sands until market access improves.
* EXEC SAYS COMPANY "WILL AVOID GROWTH FOR GROWTH'S SAKE" -CONFERENCE CALL
CALGARY, Alberta, May 1 Suncor Energy Inc , Canada's second-largest energy producer, posted a first-quarter profit that beat analyst expectations, as improved crude oil pricing and higher refining margins outweighed lower production.
* SEES FY 2018 TOTAL PRODUCTION 740,000 BOE/D - 780,000 BOE/D
CALGARY, Alberta, May 1 Suncor Energy Inc , Canada's second-largest energy producer, reported a lower first-quarter profit on Tuesday on a foreign exchange loss.
* QTRLY TOTAL UPSTREAM PRODUCTION WAS 689,400 BOE/D, COMPARED TO 725,100 BOE/D IN PRIOR YEAR QUARTER
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS APPROVED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.36 PER SHARE ON ITS COMMON SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 14 Canada's Suncor Energy Inc said on Wednesday the Syncrude oil sands project in northern Alberta would run at reduced rates in the first quarter, as maintenance work to fix an "issue" has been brought forward by about a month.
* SUNCOR ENERGY ANNOUNCES CHANGE TO SYNCRUDE TURNAROUND TIMING AND PROVIDES OVERALL SUNCOR PRODUCTION UPDATE
- Exxon Mobil Becomes A Political Battleground
- Hard To Predict Oil Prices This Year
- Suncor Is Breaking Out On Strong Free Cash Flow Generation
- $300/Barrel Oil Forecast Is Sensational, But Nearly Impossible
- Suncor: Q1 2018 Earnings Results Analysis
- Suncor Energy (SU) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript