Sun International Ltd (SUIJ.J)
16 Jan 2018
BRIEF-Sun International says decision regarding capital raise exercise to be re-assessed early next year
* DUE TO PRACTICALITY OF RUNNING A RIGHTS OFFER PROCESS OVER A DEC/ JAN PERIOD, DECISION REGARDING CAPITAL RAISE EXERCISE TO BE RE-ASSESSED EARLY NEXT YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Sun International unit concludes share purchase agreement with Thunderbird Resorts, Casinos Peruanos
* UNIT SUN DREAMS S.A. HAS ENTERED INTO AND CONCLUDED SHARE PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH THUNDERBIRD RESORTS INC. AND CASINOS PERUANOS
JOHANNESBURG, Oct 2 South Africa's Sun International is looking to sell certain assets it has in the Ocean Sun Casino in Panama and is planning to exit the Sun Nao Casino in Colombia, the casino and hotel operator's chief executive said on Monday.
* SUN INTERNATIONAL LTD - HY GROUP REVENUE INCREASED BY 19% FROM R6.4 BILLION TO R7.6 BILLION
* SEES HY BASIC EPS LOSS OF 56 CENTS PER SHARE TO 62 CENTS PER SHARE VERSUS EARNINGS PROFIT OF 32 CENTS PER SHARE YEAR AGO
- The Housing Shortage Got Worse In 2017
- Yummy, Yummy: DineEquity Serves It Up With All The Fixins
- Even A Cloudy Crystal Ball Comes Into Focus Twice A Year
- Retirement Security: Would You Buy This Hated Telecom That Just Popped 10%?
- 6 Questions For REITs In 2018
- Retirement Security: Confessions Of A Serial Stock Predator