Sun International Ltd (SUIJ.J)
23 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Sun International says decision regarding capital raise exercise to be re-assessed early next year
* DUE TO PRACTICALITY OF RUNNING A RIGHTS OFFER PROCESS OVER A DEC/ JAN PERIOD, DECISION REGARDING CAPITAL RAISE EXERCISE TO BE RE-ASSESSED EARLY NEXT YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Sun International unit concludes share purchase agreement with Thunderbird Resorts, Casinos Peruanos
* UNIT SUN DREAMS S.A. HAS ENTERED INTO AND CONCLUDED SHARE PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH THUNDERBIRD RESORTS INC. AND CASINOS PERUANOS
JOHANNESBURG, Oct 2 South Africa's Sun International is looking to sell certain assets it has in the Ocean Sun Casino in Panama and is planning to exit the Sun Nao Casino in Colombia, the casino and hotel operator's chief executive said on Monday.
* SUN INTERNATIONAL LTD - HY GROUP REVENUE INCREASED BY 19% FROM R6.4 BILLION TO R7.6 BILLION
* SEES HY BASIC EPS LOSS OF 56 CENTS PER SHARE TO 62 CENTS PER SHARE VERSUS EARNINGS PROFIT OF 32 CENTS PER SHARE YEAR AGO
- Opportunity To Earn 35% Returns With This Recession Resilient, High-Yield, High-Growth REIT
- This Small Cap REIT Is Poised To Profit
- Having A Late-Life Drug (Deductible) Crisis? Do This!
- Retirement Security: Exceptional Times Call For Exceptional Measures
- Sun Communities (SUI) Presents At Wells Fargo 21st Annual Real Estate Securities Conference - Slideshow
- Manufactured Housing: Still The Best Kept Secret