Suzlon Energy Ltd (SUZL.NS)
Wed, May 23 2018
SARAJEVO The Bosnian unit of Indian renewable energy developer Suzlon Energy on Wednesday won the right to build a 25.2 megawatt (MW) wind farm in Bosnia to help it cut greenhouse gas emissions and meet the EU renewable energy standards.
* GETS TWO PROJECTS OF 300 MW AND 200 MW EACH UNDER SECI BID. Source text - http://bit.ly/2przBhw Further company coverage:
* SAYS SUZLON COMPLETES COMMISSIONING OF 340 MW SOLAR PROJECTS Source text: http://bit.ly/2Gu536M Further company coverage:
* INSTALLS AND COMMISSIONS S128 WIND TURBINE GENERATOR Source text: http://bit.ly/2Fzl0ez Further company coverage:
* WON 75 MW ORDER FROM INDEPENDENT POWER PRODUCER (IPP) THROUGH MSEDCL BID Source text: http://bit.ly/2Ggz9KH Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET LOSS 279.6 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 2.83 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR