Severn Trent PLC (SVT.L)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Nov 30 2017
Nov 30 ** Britain's water industry regulator, Ofwat, said it does not have full confidence in the information provided by four water companies
Nov 23 British water utility Severn Trent Plc reported a 4.4 percent rise in half-year profit on Thursday, and more than doubled the incentives it expects to receive from the water industry regulator, Ofwat.
Nov 23 British water utility Severn Trent Plc reported a 4.4 percent rise in half-year profit, and more than doubled the incentives it expects to get from water industry regulator Ofwat.
* SEVERN TRENT - ORGANISATIONAL CHANGES TO ITS WHOLESALE BUSINESS TO DRIVE FURTHER IMPROVED PERFORMANCE THIS AMP 1
- Which Water Companies Should I Consider Buying
- Servotronics: A Tale Of 2 Business Segments
- Servotronics (SVT) Downgraded From Hold to Sell
- Servotronics: A Value Opportunity With A Healthy Dividend Priced Under Book
- Why Vodafone, Balfour Beatty, and Severn Trent Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- 3 More Blue-Chip Dividend Bargains