Sierra Wireless Inc (SWIR.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Fri, Feb 9 2018
TORONTO, Feb 9 Canada's main stock index seesawed on Friday as the financial and industrial groups rose, offsetting a decline in gold mining shares and in Sierra Wireless Inc after the company reported a fourth quarter loss after the bell on Thursday.
* SIERRA WIRELESS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
TORONTO, Nov 27 Canada's main stock index slipped on Monday, with its heavyweight energy companies falling as U.S. crude prices came off two-year highs, while Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd and Sierra Wireless Inc jumped after analyst upgrades.
* Sierra Wireless Inc - qtrly GAAP revenue was $173.2 million, up 12.8pct, compared to $153.6 million in the third quarter of 2016
* Q3 revenue $173.2 million versus I/B/E/S view $170.6 million
* NUMEREX - SCHEDULED SPECIAL MEETING TO CONSIDER, VOTE ON PROPOSAL TO APPROVE AND ADOPT DEAL BY AND AMONG CO, SIERRA WIRELESS, WIRELESS ACQUISITION SUB Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sierra Wireless announces United States distribution agreement with Ingram Micro for Airlink networking solutions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR) Presents At 30th Annual ROTH Conference - Slideshow
- Sierra Wireless, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sierra Wireless' (SWIR) CEO Jason Cohenour on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Texas Instruments: Invest In The Future
- Sierra Wireless: A Pure IoT Play Selling At Asset Value
- At Today's Price, Sierra Wireless Is A Solid IoT Play For The Future