Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TAGL.NS)
19 Jan 2018
Fri, Jan 12 2018
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
BRIEF-Tata Global Beverages Divests 31.85 Pct Stake In JV Estate Management Services for 1.20 bln rupees
* SAYS CO DIVESTED ABOUT 31.85 PERCENT OF ISSUED CAPITAL IN JV ESTATE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
* Sept quarter group consol net profit 1.44 billion rupees versus profit of 1.27 billion rupees last year
Source text - Tata Global Beverages, the world's second largest tea company, is evaluating the out of home beverage space with the pilot launch of its first tea café Tata Cha. The first Tata Cha tea cafe is located at 12th Main Indiranagar, the heart of Bangalore. The Company plans to test launch a total of four pilot stores to evaluate the consumer proposition and business model. Based on the outcome of the pilot, Tata Global Beverages will decide on future course of action for the out of home
** Shares of Tata Power Co Ltd rise as much as 7.04 pct, its biggest intraday pct gain since July 10
* Says proposes to sell up to 10.5 million shares of Tata Chemicals to Tata Sons
* Board has accepted an offer from Tata Sons Limited for sale of 43.2 million equity shares of Tata Global Beverages Limited
NEW DELHI, Sept 1 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - The World Bank group has defended the treatment of tea pickers at an Indian project it funds with the multinational Tata Global Beverages, dismissing criticism that thousands of workers were living in poor conditions.
* June quarter group consol net profit 1.24 billion rupees versus profit of 1.04 billion rupees last year
The alert on Tata Global Beverages Ltd declaring a dividend of 6 rupees per share is wrong and has been withdrawn. The alert was filed off a press release from Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd, an unrelated firm.