Tate & Lyle PLC (TATE.L)
14 Aug 2018
Thu, May 24 2018
LONDON, May 24 British food ingredients company Tate & Lyle is stepping up efforts to accelerate profit growth, its new CEO said on Thursday after reporting a 13 percent jump in adjusted full-year earnings, sending its shares up by 7 percent.
LONDON, May 24 British food ingredients firm Tate & Lyle on Thursday reported higher annual profits, helped by gains in all its business units and lower costs.
* REG-TATE & LYLE PLC IMRAN NAWAZ APPOINTED CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER OF TATE & LYLE PLC
- European Markets Look to U.S. Jobs Figures, As Local Economies Show Weakness
- 3 FTSE 100 Growth-and-Income Shares
- Tate & Lyle Reports Sales and Profit Growth
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares for the Week Ahead
- Are These the Ultimate Retirement Shares?
- Why National Grid, Tate & Lyle and Lonrho Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today