Tate & Lyle PLC (TATE.L)
17 Jan 2018
Nov 1 British ingredients supplier Tate & Lyle lifted its full-year profit expectations on Thursday, citing a strong first half when growth in its bulk ingredients and speciality food ingredients businesses helped to drive profit higher.
* HY SALES FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS 1 398 MILLION STG VERSUS 1,321 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* TATE & LYLE PLC - GROUP MADE AN ENCOURAGING START TO YEAR WITH PROFIT IN CONSTANT CURRENCY AHEAD OF COMPARATIVE PERIOD, AND VOLUME AHEAD IN BOTH DIVISIONS
- European Markets Look to U.S. Jobs Figures, As Local Economies Show Weakness
- 3 FTSE 100 Growth-and-Income Shares
- Tate & Lyle Reports Sales and Profit Growth
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares for the Week Ahead
- Are These the Ultimate Retirement Shares?
- Why National Grid, Tate & Lyle and Lonrho Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today