Tate & Lyle PLC (TATE.L)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Feb 8 2018
Feb 8 British food ingredients maker Tate & Lyle Plc said it remained on track to deliver profit growth for 2018 in line with guidance after sales volumes picked up pace in the three months to December.
BRIEF-Tate & Lyle Says remains On Track To Deliver Progress In Adj Profit Before Tax In Constant Currency For FY
* IN Q3 GROUP SAW VOLUME MOMENTUM IN ITS SPECIALITY FOOD INGREDIENTS AND BULK INGREDIENTS DIVISIONS
* TATE & LYLE PLC NICK HAMPTON APPOINTED CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF TATE & LYLE PLC
Nov 1 British ingredients supplier Tate & Lyle lifted its full-year profit expectations on Thursday, citing a strong first half when growth in its bulk ingredients and speciality food ingredients businesses helped to drive profit higher.
* HY SALES FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS 1 398 MILLION STG VERSUS 1,321 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
- European Markets Look to U.S. Jobs Figures, As Local Economies Show Weakness
- 3 FTSE 100 Growth-and-Income Shares
- Tate & Lyle Reports Sales and Profit Growth
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares for the Week Ahead
- Are These the Ultimate Retirement Shares?
- Why National Grid, Tate & Lyle and Lonrho Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today