Thales SA (TCFP.PA)
18 May 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
* Gemalto takeover deal progressing well (Adds share price reaction, detail)
PARIS, May 3 France's Thales posted a 7.2 percent underlying rise in first-quarter sales on Thursday as growth in defence and transport systems offset a slight dip in aerospace revenues.
PARIS, April 23 Franco-Dutch digital security group Gemalto said on Monday that its contract to make the new, post-Brexit British passport would create new jobs and that it would ensure citizens' key data details are protected.
* SAID ON THURSDAY IT SIGNED AN AGREEMENT FOR HIGH CAPACITY SATELLITE KONNECT VHTS CONSTRUCTED BY THALES ALENIA SPACE
* OFFER PRICE OF EUR 51.00 (CUM DIVIDEND) PER ORDINARY SHARE AND EUR 25.50 PER ADS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* RENAULT TRUCKS DEFENSE AND THALES SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING IN HAGUE FOR EXPORTS MARKETS Source text: https://bit.ly/2pJmgRC Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Expects to close Gemalto deal in H2 2018 (Adds share price, analyst comment, detail)
PARIS, March 1 French shipbuilding and defence company Naval Group, in which Thales owns a 35 percent stake, reported a surge in 2017 profits and expressed confidence over its outlook for 2018.
* APPROVES FORMATION OF JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN RELIANCE AEROSTRUCTURE LTD. AND THALES INDIA PRIVATE LTD
PARIS, Feb 26 France's Thales said on Monday it had won a definitive A$1.2 billion ($946 million) contract to unify Australia's civil and military airspace under a single air traffic control system.