Thomas Cook Group plc (TCG.L)
19 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 17 2018
LONDON, Jan 17 British travel company Thomas Cook has partnered with fintech firm Revolut to launch a "pay-per-day" travel insurance service which automatically provides users with medical cover by tracking their location through their mobile phones.
* INTERSERVE PLC - HAS WON A NEW CONTRACT WITH THOMAS COOK TO DELIVER FACILITIES SERVICES ACROSS THE HOLIDAY COMPANY’S UK PROPERTY PORTFOLIO
* Administrator says contract to be completed within days (Adds APA report on new investor aiming to keep Niki intact)
Dec 14 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday:
BERLIN Tourism group Thomas Cook is considering a takeover of insolvent holiday carrier Niki, a spokesman said on Thursday, after Niki was left looking for a new investor following Lufthansa's decision to drop a bid.
BERLIN, Dec 14 Tourism group Thomas Cook is considering a takeover of insolvent holiday carrier Niki, a spokesman said on Thursday, after Niki was left looking for a new investor following Lufthansa's decision to drop a bid.
BERLIN Air Berlin's administrator said renewed talks with Thomas Cook have not led to a sustainable offer for the insolvent carrier's Austria-based Niki unit.
LONDON, Dec 1 Travel firm Thomas Cook said on Friday it would close 50 stores in Britain as part of an ongoing review into its shop network, as more and more sales move online.
* THOMAS COOK- ANNOUNCES PROPOSAL TO CLOSE 50 STORES AS PART OF ITS ONGOING REVIEW OF ITS RETAIL NETWORK IN THE UK
* PRICED ITS OFFERING OF 400 MILLION EURO AMOUNT OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2023 BY ITS WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF 100%.
- Deutsche Telekom Rises on Talks with BT as Thomas Cook Hits Turbulence
- Why Barclays, Melrose Industries, and Thomas Cook Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- Why Tesco, Thomas Cook, and Glencore Xstrata Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- Why Thomas Cook and Galliford Try Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- Is Now the Time to Buy TUI Travel?
- 3 Shares Set to Beat the FTSE 100 Today