Telefonica SA (TEF.MC)
19 Jan 2018
MADRID, Jan 9 Spain's second-biggest bank BBVA on Tuesday night said it would take a hit of 1.123 billion euros ($1.34 billion) on its 2017 results due to the decline in share price of its 5 percent stake in Telefonica SA .
* MAXLINEAR AND PROBRAND INTERNATIONAL COMMENCE SHIPMENTS OF SATELLITE DCSS LNBS TO TELEFÓNICA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JUNIPER NETWORKS PARTNERS WITH TELEFONICA ON ROAD TO A SELF-DRIVING NETWORK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org ;)
Nov 30 Spain's Telefonica Chairman Jose Maria Alvarez-Pallete:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Telefonica SA's (BBB/Stable) proposed euro benchmark perpetual subordinated securities an expected rating of 'BB+(EXP)'. The securities will be issued by Telefonica Europe B.V. and guaranteed on a subordinated basis by Telefonica SA. The final rating is contingent on the receipt of final documents conforming materially to the preliminary documentation. The upcoming hybrid securities
* SAID ON MONDAY KKR HAD EXERCISED THE CALL OPTION OVER 38 MILLION SHARES OF TELXIUS (REPRESENTING 15.2 PERCENT OF ITS SHARE CAPITAL) FOR 484.5 MILLION EUROS (12.75 EUROS PER SHARE)
GUATEMALA CITY, Nov 12 The Guatemalan unit of telecommunications firm Telefonica SA suspended its customer service operations and closed its shops over the weekend after three of its employees were shot to death in the Central American nation.
* Buoyant commercial trends in Spain not translating into profit
MADRID, Oct 26 Spanish telecoms group Telefonica on Thursday posted a 1.9 fall in third-quarter core profit from a year earlier, below forecasts after a disappointing performance in its home market and negative currency effects in Britain and Latin America.
- Wall Street's 32 Favorite "Safer" Dividend Stocks For January 2019
- Why The Catalan Election Won't Affect Your Spanish Stocks In The Long Run
- Cobas Asset Management: Comments On Third Quarter 2017
- Telefonica SA (TEF) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Nokia's Collaboration With Amazon Is Not A Game Changer
- Don't Get Trapped By Telefonica's Momentum Story