Telefonica SA (TEF.MC)
Tue, Nov 14 2017
* SAID ON MONDAY KKR HAD EXERCISED THE CALL OPTION OVER 38 MILLION SHARES OF TELXIUS (REPRESENTING 15.2 PERCENT OF ITS SHARE CAPITAL) FOR 484.5 MILLION EUROS (12.75 EUROS PER SHARE)
GUATEMALA CITY, Nov 12 The Guatemalan unit of telecommunications firm Telefonica SA suspended its customer service operations and closed its shops over the weekend after three of its employees were shot to death in the Central American nation.
* Buoyant commercial trends in Spain not translating into profit
MADRID, Oct 26 Spanish telecoms group Telefonica on Thursday posted a 1.9 fall in third-quarter core profit from a year earlier, below forecasts after a disappointing performance in its home market and negative currency effects in Britain and Latin America.
* SAYS REITERATED ITS GUIDANCE AND DIVIDEND ANNOUNCED FOR 2017 Source text for Eikon:
* SAYS TRANSFERS TO KKR 62 MILLION SHARES OF TELXIUS (24.8 PCT OF ITS SHARE CAPITAL) IN EXCHANGE FOR 790.5 MILLION EUROS
* Says has issued 154,326,696 new shares representing 2.9723 pct of its share capital in order to attend conversion of bonds into shares
MEXICO CITY, Sept 7 Telefonica, the Spanish telecoms giant which has long struggled to gain traction in Mexico, is appealing to Mexican officials for a discount on spectrum payments coming due next year, three people with knowledge of the matter said.
MADRID Telefonica's Colombian division plans to raise about 1.8 billion euros ($2.15 billion) in fresh capital to reduce debt and pay a fine linked to a local dispute, the Spanish telecoms company said on Wednesday.
MADRID, Aug 30 Telefonica's Colombian division plans to raise about 1.8 billion euros ($2.15 billion) in fresh capital to reduce debt and pay a fine linked to a local dispute, the Spanish telecoms company said on Wednesday.
- Telefonica SA (TEF) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Nokia's Collaboration With Amazon Is Not A Game Changer
- Don't Get Trapped By Telefonica's Momentum Story
- AT&T And Time Warner: Latest Merger Update
- The Nest Egg Portfolio: ArcelorMittal - A Forgotten Dividend Star Ready To Shine Again?
- Telefonica S.A. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides