Triumph Group Inc (TGI.N)
23 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 4 2018
April 3 Aircraft parts maker Triumph Group Inc and Gulfstream Aerospace, a unit of General Dynamics Corp, plan to reallocate the assembly of components jointly produced at both companies to fewer and more automated plants.
* TRIUMPH GROUP INC - PARTNERS WITH GULFSTREAM TO OPTIMIZE BUSINESS JET STRUCTURES SUPPLY CHAIN
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.65 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* TRIUMPH WINS NEW 737 MAX CONTENT AND EXTENDS BOEING 787 DREAMLINER CONTRACT
* TRIUMPH GROUP - SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH BOEING TO PROVIDE MAJOR STRUCTURAL ASSEMBLIES FOR 767 PROGRAM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. aero parts maker Triumph Group Inc said on Monday it would combine aerospace structures and precision components divisions into one business unit, effective Jan 1.
Dec 4 U.S. aero parts maker Triumph Group Inc said on Monday it would combine aerospace structures and precision components divisions into one business unit, effective Jan 1.
* TRIUMPH GROUP INC - TRIUMPH GROUP TO COMBINE PRECISION COMPONENTS WITH AEROSPACE STRUCTURES
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.48 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- The Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde Portfolios: Hyde Edition - Positions #21 - 26
- Tracking Alex Roepers' Atlantic Investment Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Triumph (TGI) Presents At Cowen And Company 39th Annual Aerospace/Defense Conference - Slideshow
- Investors Haven't Caught On Yet To Triumph Group's Turnaround
- Triumph Group, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Triumph Group's (TGI) CEO Daniel Crowley on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript