Tahoe Resources Inc (THO.TO)
Thu, Aug 2 2018
Aug 2 The new chief executive of Tahoe Resources Inc said on Thursday that his top priority is ending a long-running dispute in Guatemala that has stopped all of the mining company's silver production.
Aug 1 Gold and silver miner Tahoe Resources Inc posted a quarterly loss on Wednesday that narrowly fell short of Wall Street's expectations, the result of a Guatemala mine dispute that shows now signs of abating.
Aug 1 Tahoe Resources Inc said on Wednesday it swung to a quarterly loss as production plummeted due to a Guatemala mine dispute.
BRIEF-Tahoe Announces Successful Resolution To La Arena Strike Operations To Resume To Normal Levels Within 48 Hours
* TAHOE ANNOUNCES SUCCESSFUL RESOLUTION TO LA ARENA STRIKE; OPERATIONS TO RESUME TO NORMAL LEVELS WITHIN 48 HOURS
* TAHOE REPORTS Q1 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON 2018 GROWTH PROJECTS
* GUATEMALAN CONSTITUTIONAL COURT REQUESTS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* TAHOE REPORTS STRONG 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND UPDATES 2018 AND MULTI-YEAR GOLD GUIDANCE
* TAHOE RESOURCES - CO NOW HAS ACCESS TO A $175 MILLION REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY PLUS A $25 MILLION ACCORDION FEATURE, FOR TOTAL ACCESS OF $200 MILLION IN CAPITAL
- Camping World Holdings And The RV Reverie
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 33
- Thor Industries - Buying More Of This Quality Name
- Lazydays: Substantial Upside As Wheels Turn At RV Dealer Roll-Up
- Paccar: Fundamentally Strong, Technicals Not Yet Positive
- Reasons To Buy Dollar General And Perhaps Dollar Tree As Well