Tiffany & Co (TIF.N)
23 May 2018
Wed, May 23 2018
May 23 Tiffany & Co blew past analysts' estimates in the first quarter and raised its full-year forecast for profit and sales as a plan to target millennials and sell household items attracted more shoppers, sending its shares to an all-time high.
May 23 Tiffany & Co reported better-than-expected first quarter comparable store sales on Wednesday, boosted by strong demand for its high-end silver and gold fashion jewelry in America.
* TIFFANY & CO - ALESSANDRO BOGLIOLO'S TOTAL COMPENSATION IN 2017 WAS ABOUT $14 MLN; BOGLIOLO ASSUMED RESPONSIBILITIES AS CEO ON OCT 2, 2017
BRIEF-Tiffany & Co Says Chairman Roger Farah Made Open Market Purchase Of 10,000 Shares Of Common Stock
* TIFFANY & CO SAYS CHAIRMAN ROGER FARAH REPORTS OPEN MARKET PURCHASE OF 10,000 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $97.66PER SHARE ON MARCH 27 Source text - https://bit.ly/2GCw1LY Further company coverage:
Jeweler Tiffany & Co missed analysts' estimates for same-store sales in the fourth quarter and forecast a tepid full-year profit, indicating that its efforts to turn its business around are still gaining traction. | Video
* 4th-qtr comp sales, on constant currency basis, miss estimates
* MANAGEMENT REITERATES AND ELABORATES ON FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE
March 16 Tiffany & Co reported a 8.5 percent rise in quarterly sales on Friday, boosted by strong demand for its high-end silver and gold fashion jewelry during the holiday shopping season.
* TIFFANY & CO - DECLARED A REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.50 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JANA PARTNERS LLC CUTS SOLE SHARE STAKE IN TIFFANY & CO BY 20.9 PERCENT TO 3.8 MILLION SHARES - SEC FILING
- A $125 Price Tag Makes No Sense For Tiffany Stock
- Tiffany: Go Buy Yourself Something Nice
- Thomson Reuters Retail And Restaurant Aggregate Estimates And Revisions Q1 2018 | May 23
- Tiffany - You May Want To Listen To The Management
- Market Loves Turnaround Stories - Cramer's Mad Money (5/23/18)
- Tiffany & Co (TIF) CEO Alessandro Bogliolo on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript