Tata Steel Ltd (TISC.BO)
Sat, Jan 20 2018
FRANKFURT/BOCHUM, Germany Thyssenkrupp will review its strategy after a planned tie-up with India's Tata Steel, its chief executive said on Friday, fuelling investor hopes for further steps to make the sprawling industrial group more focused.
* Shares hit 4-month high on hopes for change (Adds Cevian comment, updates shares)
BOCHUM/FRANKFURT, Jan 19 Thyssenkrupp will adapt its strategy following a planned steel tie-up with India's Tata Steel, its chief executive said on Friday, responding to investor criticism that the elevators-to-submarines group is too unwieldy.
* SAYS ANNOUNCES SUCCESSFUL DUAL TRANCHE USD BOND OFFERING OF US$ 1.3 BILLION
* SAYS Q3 INDIA PRODUCTION 3.26 MILLION TONNES VERSUS 3.16 MILLION TONNES LAST YEAR
* SAYS Q3 PROVISIONAL PRODUCTION IN INDIA 3.24 MILLION TONNES VERSUS 3.28 MILLION TONNES
Jan 4 Indian shares edged higher on Thursday with market heavyweights Coal India Ltd, Tata Steel Ltd and Larsen & Toubro Ltd (L&T) leading the rise, amid caution ahead of the corporate results season starting next week and the annual budget due next month.
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
FRANKFURT Thyssenkrupp could halve its stake in a planned European steel joint venture with Tata Steel if they list it on the stock market by end-2024, a board member of the German industrial group said on Friday.