TJX Companies Inc (TJX.N)
20 Jun 2018
Tue, May 22 2018
May 22 TJX Cos Inc attracted more bargain hunters in the first quarter, helping the off-price apparel retailer report same-store sales above Wall Street expectations and sending its shares to a record high on Tuesday.
May 22 Off-price apparel retailer TJX Cos Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly comparable-store sales on Tuesday, as deep discounts helped drive more customers into its stores.
* TJX COMPANIES SAYS CEO ERNIE HERRMAN'S FY 2018 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.9 MILLION VERSUS $18.5 IN FY 2017 - SEC FILING
* THE TJX COMPANIES INC ANNOUNCES 25 PCT INCREASE IN COMMON STOCK DIVIDEND
Feb 28 Off-price apparel retailer TJX Cos Inc on Wednesday beat analysts' estimates for holiday-quarter same-store sales as discounts drew more shoppers to its Marmaxx and TJX Canada stores, sending its shares to a record high.
* TJX COMPANIES - QTRLY MARMAXX NET SALES $6,699 MILLION VERSUS $6,029 MILLION
Feb 28 Off-price apparel retailer TJX Cos Inc reported fourth-quarter same-store sales on Wednesday that beat analysts' estimates, as discounts drew shoppers to its Marmaxx and HomeGoods stores during the holiday season.
* THE TJX COMPANIES INC RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS REJECT MINI-TENDER OFFER BY TRC CAPITAL CORPORATION
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For June 2018
- Alpha Achieved: How I Beat The Market
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 39: 3 Reasons You Should Avoid This Dangerous Type Of High-Yield Stock
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 38: Why The Stock Market Might Soar 22% In The Next 18 Months And Then Crash 50%
- Monthly Review Of DivGro: May 2018
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 37: How Warren Buffett's True Secret To Success Can Make You Rich