TJX Companies Inc (TJX.N)
23 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 1 2018
Feb 28 Off-price apparel retailer TJX Cos Inc on Wednesday beat analysts' estimates for holiday-quarter same-store sales as discounts drew more shoppers to its Marmaxx and TJX Canada stores, sending its shares to a record high.
* TJX COMPANIES - QTRLY MARMAXX NET SALES $6,699 MILLION VERSUS $6,029 MILLION
Feb 28 Off-price apparel retailer TJX Cos Inc reported fourth-quarter same-store sales on Wednesday that beat analysts' estimates, as discounts drew shoppers to its Marmaxx and HomeGoods stores during the holiday season.
* THE TJX COMPANIES INC RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS REJECT MINI-TENDER OFFER BY TRC CAPITAL CORPORATION
* TJX Companies Inc qtrly net sales increased 6% to $8.8 billion over last year’s 7% increase
Nov 14 TJX Cos Inc disappointed with flat third-quarter same-store sales, blaming the impact of hurricanes in the United States and unseasonably warmer weather that dampened sales of cold weather apparel at its Marmaxx stores.
- Ross Stores: Buy The 'Prudent' Guidance
- Could Dollar General Be An 'All-Weather' Stock?
- TJX: 20% Annual Dividend Increases Make It A Worthy Stock For Dividend Growth Investors
- Ross Stores: Not Yet
- By The Numbers: Profitable Stocks With Reasonable Valuations And Rising Earnings Expectations
- TJX Companies Dividend Stock Analysis