Telecom Italia SpA (TLIT.MI)
Fri, Jan 12 2018
MILAN, Jan 12 Telecom Italia(TIM) has pushed back a deadline for binding bids for its broadcasting services unit Persidera to give potential suitors more time to prepare offers, sources close to the matter said.
MILAN, Jan 8 Telecom Italia (TIM) shares moved higher on Monday after Italy's Industry minister reiterated that the group should split off its landline network, a trader said.
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE PIER SILVIO BERLUSCONI SAYS HOPES TO REACH CONTENT AGREEMENT WITH TELECOM ITALIA
MILAN Italy's market watchdog is set to open proceedings to decide whether Telecom Italia (TIM) should be sanctioned over its approval of a joint-venture with Vivendi's pay-TV unit Canal Plus, a source told Reuters on Thursday.
MILAN, Dec 21 Italy's market watchdog is set to open proceedings to decide whether Telecom Italia (TIM) should be sanctioned over its approval of a joint-venture with Vivendi's pay-TV unit Canal Plus, a source told Reuters on Thursday.
MILAN, Dec 15 Telecom Italia (TIM) is close to reaching an agreement to buy TV content from broadcaster Mediaset for around 400 million euros ($471.72 million) over six years, a source close to the matter said on Friday.
Dec 12 Telecom Italia Chief Executive Amos Genish says:
MILAN, Dec 10 Mediaset's chief executive said he hoped the shared interest over TV content with Telecom Italia (TIM) could pave the way to a truce with France's Vivendi, speaking in a interview published late on Sunday.
* PROCESS TO SELL PERSIDERA UNIT CURRENTLY IN THE DUE DILIGENCE PHASE
MILAN Telecom Italia (TIM) , whose top shareholder is France's Vivendi , said on Tuesday it would look into whether a separation of its fixed line network was needed to address competition concerns from Italian authorities.
- Markets Uncertain this Morning, as Geopolitics and Economy Weighed on Sentiment
- European Stock Indices Hold Steady Despite Weak German Data; Telecom Italia Rises
- European Markets Recover from Friday’s Fall, As Tensions Ease For Now in Ukraine
- Telecom Italia CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript