Tullow Oil PLC (TLW.L)
19 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 10 2018
LONDON, Jan 10 Tullow Oil is cautiously reviving its search for new oil and gas resources in Africa and Latin America, its chief executive said, warning that the sector will need to walk a thin line to balance spending discipline with a desire to grow.
Nov 29 Africa focused Tullow Oil Plc said on Wednesday it refinanced $2.5 billion of loans borrowed against its oil and gas reserves.
NEW DELHI ONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL), the overseas investment arm of the country's top explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corp , said on Tuesday it had acquired a 15 percent stake in Namibia's offshore Block 2012A from Tullow Oil .
NEW DELHI, Nov 21 India's ONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL), the overseas investment arm of the country's top explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corp, said on Tuesday it had acquired a 15 percent stake in Namibia's offshore Block 2012A from Tullow Oil.
* Debt pile reduced to $3.6 billion (Adds CFO quotes, updates shares, RBL)
NAIROBI, Oct 24 Kenya said on Tuesday it had signed an agreement with a consortium of three firms for a feasibility study on a proposed pipeline to transport crude oil from the country's oilfields to a seaport on the Indian Ocean coast.
Oct 12 Tullow Oil plc said it on Thursday it had bought 90 percent stakes in four onshore blocks in Ivory Coast while state oil company Petroci holds the remaining 10 percent.
* Extra oil from TEN worth around $170 mln in 2018 - Bernstein (Updates throughout, adds details, background, analyst comment)
Sept 25 Shares in Tullow Oil Plc rose more than 8 percent on Monday after the Africa-focused oil explorer said it expects to resume drilling at its multi-billion dollar TEN deepwater oil and gas project after a court ruling favoured Ghana in an ocean border dispute with Ivory Coast.
LUSAKA, Aug 11 British company Tullow Oil on Friday started exploring for oil and gas in Zambia, Africa's No.2 copper producer, as the country pushes to diversify its economy and reduce its reliance on the industrial metal.
- Markets Continue Plunge as Eurozone Creaks and Ebola Fears Hit Travel and Mining Industries
- 5 FTSE 100 Shares Trading Near 52-Week Lows
- Why Ladbrokes, Tullow Oil, and Premier Oil Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- 3 More FTSE 100 Shares on Big Discounts
- 3 More Shares With Great Recovery Potential
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week