Tullow Oil PLC (TLW.L)
21 Jun 2018
Wed, Feb 7 2018
Feb 7 Africa-focused oil and gas producer Tullow Oil swung back into profit in 2017 after three years in the red, and outlined plans to begin production in Kenya by as early as 2021.
Feb 7 Africa-focused oil and natural gas producer Tullow Oil reported on Wednesday a surprise annual operating profit after three years in the red, and said it expected first oil from Kenya in 2021 or 2022.
LONDON, Jan 10 Tullow Oil is cautiously reviving its search for new oil and gas resources in Africa and Latin America, its chief executive said, warning that the sector will need to walk a thin line to balance spending discipline with a desire to grow.
- Markets Continue Plunge as Eurozone Creaks and Ebola Fears Hit Travel and Mining Industries
- 5 FTSE 100 Shares Trading Near 52-Week Lows
- Why Ladbrokes, Tullow Oil, and Premier Oil Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- 3 More FTSE 100 Shares on Big Discounts
- 3 More Shares With Great Recovery Potential
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week