Talanx AG (TLXGn.DE)
20 Apr 2018
Fri, Apr 20 2018
April 20 A unit of Germany's Talanx AG is seeking to raise its stake in Vietnamese insurer PVI Holdings to 49 percent, PetroVietnam said on Friday, as the state-run oil and gas group seeks to divest from the insurance company.
* TALANX SAYS REPORTS VERY SATISFACTORY GROUP NET INCOME DESPITE NATURAL CATASTROPHES AND PROPOSES INCREASE IN DIVIDEND
* TALANX CEO SAYS 2018 PROFIT GOAL OF AROUND 850 MILLION EURO IS "REALISTIC"
* Storms weigh on parent Talanx's bottom line in 2017 (Adds details, background, wraps in Talanx)
* ACHIEVED GROUP NET INCOME OF AROUND EUR 670 (2016: 907) MILLION IN THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2017
* SAID ON THURSDAY THAT IT HAS SINGED AN AGREEMENT WITH HDI SIGORTA AS, A PART OF THE TALANX GROUP
* SAYS HAS AGREED TO ACQUIRE 99.4 PERCENT OF THE SHARES IN LIBERTY SIGORTA A.S., THE TURKISH NON-LIFE SUBSIDIARY OF US-BASED LIBERTY MUTUAL GROUP
* PLACED HYBRID BENCHMARK BOND WITH A VOLUME OF EUR 750 MILLION
LONDON, Nov 27 (IFR) - Talanx AG has mandated NatWest Markets as structuring adviser and Commerzbank, JP Morgan, Natixis and NatWest Markets as joint bookrunners for a possible forthcoming EUR benchmark 30NC10 dated subordinated transaction.
* Achieves nine-month net income of eur 444 million despite severe impact of natural catastrophes