Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)
23 May 2018
Tue, May 22 2018
* Shares fall more than 7 pct (Adds conference call details, revenue forecast, share movement)
May 22 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc reported on Tuesday a 17.3 percent rise in quarterly revenue, boosted by strong demand for its homes despite rising home-loan rates.
* Number of homes sold rise 19.6 pct (Adds details from conf call; Updates shares)
* TOLL BROTHERS -CHANGES IN STATE AND LOCAL TAX DEDUCTIONS, MORTGAGE INTEREST DEDUCTION NOT BEING MENTIONED BY OUR BUYERS EVEN IN HIGH TAX STATES- CONF CALL
Feb 27 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc on Tuesday reported an 87.6 percent jump in quarterly profit, boosted by an increase in home sales and a benefit related to the new U.S. tax plan.
* TOLL BROTHERS INC SAYS CEO DOUGLAS YEARLEY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.86 MILLION VERSUS $12.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* TOLL BROTHERS SAYS SEES A TAX BENEFIT OF BETWEEN APPROXIMATELY $25.0 MILLION AND $30.0 MILLION IN Q1 OF FISCAL YEAR ENDED OCTOBER 31, 2018 - SEC FILING
* PRICED AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF $400 MILLION OF 4.350% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028
* TOLL BROTHERS INC CEO DOUGLAS YEARLEY REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 10,000 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK ON JAN 9 AT $52.08PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2D0QIjR) Further company coverage:
U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc's quarterly profit and revenue missed analysts' expectations on Tuesday as it sold homes at prices lower than its own estimates, sending the company's shares down 8 percent in morning trading. | Video
- Toll Brothers: Buying This Bear, And The D.R. Horton Bear, Too
- Toll Brothers' (TOL) CEO Doug Yearley on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Weak Homebuilder Stocks Are A Warning For The Housing Market
- Will Rising Rates Hurt D.R. Horton And Other Homebuilders?
- Value SuperScreen Deployed
- Value SuperScreen Vs. The S&P 500