Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)
23 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 2 2018
* TOLL BROTHERS INC SAYS CEO DOUGLAS YEARLEY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.86 MILLION VERSUS $12.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* TOLL BROTHERS SAYS SEES A TAX BENEFIT OF BETWEEN APPROXIMATELY $25.0 MILLION AND $30.0 MILLION IN Q1 OF FISCAL YEAR ENDED OCTOBER 31, 2018 - SEC FILING
* PRICED AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF $400 MILLION OF 4.350% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028
* TOLL BROTHERS INC CEO DOUGLAS YEARLEY REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 10,000 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK ON JAN 9 AT $52.08PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2D0QIjR) Further company coverage:
U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc's quarterly profit and revenue missed analysts' expectations on Tuesday as it sold homes at prices lower than its own estimates, sending the company's shares down 8 percent in morning trading. | Video
* Q4 PROFIT, REVENUE MAINLY HURT BY DELAY IN CLOSING 3 CONDO UNITS, WILL NOW BE DELIVERED IN Q1 - CONF CALL
Dec 5 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc said on Tuesday it had not seen a potential change in buyers' behavior on the back of a looming U.S. tax reform and that it is encouraged by the potential cut in corporate tax rates.
* Sees 2018 adj gross margin 23.75-24.25 pct vs 24.80 pct in 2017
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.19 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Dec 5 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc reported a 67.8 percent jump in quarterly profit, partly boosted by an increase in home sales and prices.