Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)
Tue, May 22 2018
* Shares fall more than 7 pct (Adds conference call details, revenue forecast, share movement)
May 22 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc reported on Tuesday a 17.3 percent rise in quarterly revenue, boosted by strong demand for its homes despite rising home-loan rates.
* Number of homes sold rise 19.6 pct (Adds details from conf call; Updates shares)
* TOLL BROTHERS -CHANGES IN STATE AND LOCAL TAX DEDUCTIONS, MORTGAGE INTEREST DEDUCTION NOT BEING MENTIONED BY OUR BUYERS EVEN IN HIGH TAX STATES- CONF CALL
Feb 27 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc on Tuesday reported an 87.6 percent jump in quarterly profit, boosted by an increase in home sales and a benefit related to the new U.S. tax plan.
- Time To Rent But Not Own Homebuilder Stocks
- Housing Starts Collapsed In June - Should We Be Alarmed Or Not?
- Toll Brothers: Buy
- Making A Down Payment On Lennar
- Elucidating The Impact Of Alarm.com's Recent Homebuilder Partnership Program
- Taiwan Semi: Half In; The Case To Be Long, And When To Be Longer