Total SA (TOTF.PA)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 8 2018
* TOTAL'S CEO PATRICK POUYANNE SAYS STILL HAS SOME "CLEAN UP" TO DO IN ITS PORTFOLIO, WILL SELL WHEN THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
* TOTAL CEO SAYS SAFT BATTERY UNIT MOVING INTO ENERGY STORAGE AND MOBILITY.
* TOTAL'S CFO PATRICK DE LA CHEVARDIÈRE SAYS PLANS 14 MAJOR START-UPS IN 2017-2018, CONFIDENT IN RESERVES REPLACEMENT
* TOTAL'S CEO PATRICK POUYANNE SAYS PLANS $2 BILLION IN ACQUISITIONS, INCLUDING AROUND $1 BILLION IN GAS, RENEWABLES AND POWER IN 2018
NAIROBI, Jan 23 Total SA is to buy shares in three Kenyan oil blocks from A.P. Moeller-Maersk , the office of Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta said on Tuesday.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba/CALGARY, Alberta, Jan 3 (Reuters) - S uncor Energy Inc said on Wednesday it and Teck Resources Ltd have taken higher stakes in the Fort Hills oil sands mine from partner Total SA, resolving a dispute over building costs.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba/CALGARY, Alberta, Jan 3 (Reuters) - S uncor Energy Inc, Canada's second-largest energy producer, said on Wednesday it and Teck Resources Ltd have taken higher stakes in the Fort Hills oil sands mine from partner Total SA, resolving a dispute over building costs.
RIO DE JANEIRO A consortia led by Royal Dutch Shell Plc and including French major Total SA won the right to explore Brazil's pre-salt oil block, named Sul de Gato do Mato, during an auction on Friday.
* French oil major Total paid $200 million in the third quarter to settle a tax issue in Angola, its Chief Financial Officer Patrick de La Chevardiere told analysts during a call on Friday.
CALGARY, Alberta, Oct 26 Suncor Energy, Canada's second-largest energy producer, said on Thursday it has made progress in resolving a commercial dispute with joint venture partner Total SA over funding for the new Fort Hills oil sands mining project.
- European Stocks Down On Flat Euro-Zone Industrial Output And As Danone Scraps Unit Sale
- European Markets Move Higher After Positive Corporate Bulletins; Asos Surges
- European, Asian Indices Rise before Yellen; L'Oreal Treats Itself to Stock Purchase
- European Indices Rise as Fed Nears Bond-Buying Decision
- European Markets Still Waiting For Taper News