Total SA (TOTF.PA)
18 May 2018
Mon, Apr 30 2018
HAVANA, April 30 French energy firm Total SA and German industrial giant Siemens AG hope to sign a deal soon with Cuba to build a 600 megawatt gas-fired power plant on the island, according to diplomats and businessmen with knowledge of the talks.
* CEO POUYANNE SAYS COULD USE ACQUISITIONS, PARTICULARLY OF GAS-FIRED POWER PLANTS TO REACH ITS TARGET OF 10 GIGAWATTS (GW) CAPACITY IN 5 YEARS.
* TOTAL'S CFO PATRICK DE LA CHEVARDIÈRE SAYS TOTAL ON TRACK TO ACHIEVE 2018 OBJECTIVES.
* PRESS RELEASE - ORYX PETROLEUM ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO DIVEST INTERESTS IN HAUTE MER B LICENSE
* FRENCH OIL MAJOR'S SHARES HIT A HIGH OF 50.05 EUROS ON THURSDAY, HIGHEST LEVEL SINCE APRIL 2015.
* TOTAL SA FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING
MELBOURNE, Feb 20 ExxonMobil Corp, Total SA and their partners in gas projects in Papua New Guinea (PNG) have broadly agreed on how they want to expand the PNG LNG project using gas from new and existing fields, Oil Search Ltd said on Tuesday.
* TOTAL SAYS SIGNED DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS WITH BOREALIS AND NOVA CHEMICALS TO FORM A JOINT VENTURE IN PETROCHEMICALS ON THE U.S. GULF COAST.
* TOTAL'S CEO PATRICK POUYANNE SAYS STILL HAS SOME "CLEAN UP" TO DO IN ITS PORTFOLIO, WILL SELL WHEN THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
* TOTAL CEO SAYS SAFT BATTERY UNIT MOVING INTO ENERGY STORAGE AND MOBILITY.
- European Stocks Down On Flat Euro-Zone Industrial Output And As Danone Scraps Unit Sale
- European Markets Move Higher After Positive Corporate Bulletins; Asos Surges
- European, Asian Indices Rise before Yellen; L'Oreal Treats Itself to Stock Purchase
- European Indices Rise as Fed Nears Bond-Buying Decision
- European Markets Still Waiting For Taper News