Tapestry Inc (TPR.N)
17 Aug 2018
Tue, Aug 14 2018
* Shares up 12 percent (Adds details from conference call, comments from company executives and analyst; updates shares)
Aug 14 Tapestry Inc, formerly Coach, topped quarterly sales estimates on Tuesday, helped by higher demand for Kate Spade handbags.
May 21 Luxury accessories and apparel maker Tapestry Inc said on Monday that Giovanni Morelli, creative director of its Stuart Weitzman footwear brand, has resigned, citing unspecified behavior.
BRIEF-Tapestry CEO Says Kate Spade Total Comparable Store Sales For Qtr Impacted By "Purposeful Reduction Of Promotional Sales Online" - Conf Call
* TAPESTRY INC CEO SAYS KATE SPADE TOTAL COMPARABLE STORE SALES FOR QUARTER IMPACTED BY "PURPOSEFUL REDUCTION OF PROMOTIONAL SALES ONLINE" - CONF CALL
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.50 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 1 Tapestry Inc, formerly Coach, reported a 33 percent rise in quarterly net sales on Tuesday, helped by demand for its Coach bags in North America.
* TAPESTRY APPOINTS ERALDO POLETTO CEO & BRAND PRESIDENT, STUART WEITZMAN
* TAPESTRY APPOINTS ANNA BAKST CEO & BRAND PRESIDENT, KATE SPADE
* COACH ANNOUNCES COACH X SELENA GOMEZ LIFESTYLE COLLECTION TO LAUNCH IN FALL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Was January 2018 The Global Stock Market Top?
- Praxair Is A Buy - Cramer's Lightning Round (8/15/18)
- Tapestry, Inc. 2018 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- What Are Millennials Spending Money On? - Cramer's Mad Money (8/14/18)
- Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) CEO Victor Luis on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (8/10/18)