Third Point Reinsurance Ltd (TPRE.N)
20 Apr 2018
* THIRD POINT TAKES SHARE STAKE OF 2 MILLION SHARES IN NETFLIX - SEC FILING
Dan Loeb's activist hedge fund Third Point LLC is taking a position in Pinnacle Foods Inc and is seeking a meeting with the U.S. packaged food company, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
BOSTON, Jan 22 Billionaire investor Daniel Loeb praised consumer company Nestle's chief but is keeping up the pressure with demands that the company move faster in overhauling its strategy.
LONDON, Jan 22 U.S. activist investor Third Point called on the board of Swiss company Nestle to clarify its corporate strategy and speed up the disposal of "ill-fitting businesses", in a letter to investors seen by Reuters.
Dover Corp said on Thursday it plans to spin off its upstream energy businesses into a new publicly traded company, nearly two months after activist investor Daniel Loeb urged the industrial equipment maker to separate its energy business.
* THIRD POINT REINSURANCE LTD. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF OFFERING OF 15,000,000 COMMON SHARES BY SELLING SHAREHOLDERS
Billionaire hedge fund manager Dan Loeb's Third Point LLC disclosed a stake of 1.7 million shares, or 1.2 percent, in U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co .
Nov 9 Billionaire hedge fund manager Dan Loeb's Third Point LLC disclosed a stake of 1.7 million shares, or 1.2 percent, in U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co.
Nov 9 Dan Loeb's Third Point LLC has taken a stake in U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Pent-Up Demand Could Lead To Record Longevity Hedging In 2018: Aon
- Prudential And PIC In Flow Longevity Reinsurance Deal For Smaller Pensions
- Efficiency To Expand Protection That ILS Provides: Greg Reisner, A.M. Best
- ILS Fund Performance Split In February As Loss Adjustments Bite
- U.S. P&C Re/insurers Suffer Record $53bn Cat Loss In 2017: A.M. Best
- Munich Re Sees Opportunities To Scale-Up Relationship With ILS