Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI.TO)
14 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
* For other news from Reuters Global Investment Outlook Summit:
HONG KONG, Sept 27 A Macau company and Thailand-based firm are looking to raise more than $300 million through what would be the world's largest crypto currency initial coin offering (ICO), according to a document seen by Reuters, to fund the construction of a floating casino hotel.
HONG KONG, July 28 The China Investment Corp sovereign wealth fund is arranging a 6.8 billion euro ($7.96 billion) loan to fund its acquisition of European warehouse firm Logicor, people with direct knowledge of the matter told Thomson Reuters publication Basis Point.
- Buy Wynn Resorts On Weakness - Cramer's Lightning Round (12/11/17)
- Top 'Safer' Dividend Contender Gains By Axis Capital Per December Broker Targets
- Tracking The Parnassus Core Equity Fund - Q3 2017 Update
- Thomson Reuters Invests In Data Security Firm Enveil
- 95 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Thomson Reuters Corporation 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides