Travelers Companies Inc (TRV.N)
22 Nov 2017
Tue, Nov 14 2017
Travelers Cos Inc plans to stick to its recent growth pace for sales of cyber insurance, which protects businesses against hacking and other liabilities, despite potential to boost it, as the insurer assesses risks in the segment, its head of specialty insurance said on Monday.
Nov 13 Travelers Cos Inc plans to stick to its recent growth pace for sales of cyber insurance, which protects businesses against hacking and other liabilities, despite potential to boost it, as the insurer assesses risks in the segment, its head of specialty insurance said on Monday.
Nov 13 Travelers Companies Inc is "just in the right spot" for managing its exposure to the cyber insurance market, the head of its specialty insurance practice said on Monday.
* Estimates range of catastrophe losses from california wildfires
Oct 19 Travelers Cos Inc's quarterly profit fell less than Wall Street expected after a severe Atlantic storm season, helping its shares up slightly on Thursday, but it warned investors of large claims likely this quarter from wildfires raging in California.
* Travelers Companies-property & casualty insurance market conditions expected to remain "competitive" during rest of 2017 & into 2018 for new business
* Travelers reports third quarter net income and core income per diluted share of $1.05 and $0.91, respectively, including catastrophe losses of $1.63 per diluted share
Oct 19 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc reported a 59 percent drop in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by higher catastrophe losses from hurricanes Harvey and Irma.
BRIEF-Travelers Companies introduces ZoneCheckSM to help contractors spot potential for vibration damage
* Travelers Companies Inc - co introduces ZoneCheck (SM), online tool to help contractors spot potential for vibration damage Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Travelers estimates range of catastrophe losses from Hurricane Harvey
- Travelers' Q3 Results: 2017 Will Not Be A Safe Journey
- The Travelers Companies (TRV) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Chubb's Q3: Overpriced By 10%
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio Update - 48 Holdings
- Travelers: Update On Intrinsic Value And Catastrophe Exposure
- Wall Street Breakfast: Fed, Taxes, Bitcoin