Travelers Companies Inc (TRV.N)
Fri, May 29 2020
* TRAVELERS EXTENDS STAY-AT-HOME AUTO PREMIUM CREDIT PROGRAM TO JUNE
* BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY CUTS SHARE STAKE IN GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC BY 84% TO 1.92 MILLION SHARES
May 15 Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Friday reported a significantly reduced stake in Goldman Sachs Group Inc, and that it no longer invests in the insurer Travelers Cos and oil refiner Phillips 66 .
BRIEF-Travelers Companies Inc Says Expects Impact Of Covid-19 On General Economic Activity Will Negatively Impact Premium Volumes
* TRAVELERS COMPANIES INC SAYS EXPECTS IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON GENERAL ECONOMIC ACTIVITY WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT PREMIUM VOLUMES - SEC FILING
* CEO ALAN SCHNITZER SAYS INDUSTRY TO BE IMPACTED BY LOWER PREMIUM LEVELS AS ECONOMY CONTRACTS - CONF CALL
April 21 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc reported a 25% drop in quarterly profit on Tuesday and warned that potential claims tied to compensation coverage for furloughed and laid-off employees would hit results for the year.
* QUARTERLY TOTAL REVENUE $7.91 BILLION VERSUS ABOUT $7.67 BILLION
April 21 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc on Tuesday reported a 25% fall in quarterly profit, hurt by higher catastrophe losses, as insurers braced for a slew of claims due to disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
* TRAVELERS ANNOUNCES STAY-AT-HOME AUTO PREMIUM CREDIT PROGRAM
BRIEF-Travelers Companies Says Accelerating More Than $100 MLN To Eligible Agents & Brokers To Help Them Address Liquidity Impacts Of Covid-19 Crisis
* TRAVELERS COMPANIES - ACCELERATING MORE THAN $100 MILLION TO ELIGIBLE AGENTS & BROKERS TO HELP THEM ADDRESS LIQUIDITY IMPACTS OF COVID-19 CRISIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: