Travelers Companies Inc (TRV.N)
18 May 2018
Mon, May 7 2018
* TRAVELERS NAMES ABBE GOLDSTEIN HEAD OF INVESTOR RELATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 24 Insurer Travelers Cos Inc's quarterly profit missed analysts' estimates on Tuesday, sending its shares down 3.3 percent, due to a rise in catastrophe losses and lower investment income.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE $2.42; Q1 CORE EARNINGS PER SHARE $2.46
April 24 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc on Tuesday reported an 8.4 percent rise in quarterly profit, lifted by higher premiums, improved underwriting and lower tax expenses.
* TRAVELERS COMPANIES SAYS CHAIRMAN & CEO ALAN SCHNITZER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.2 MLN VS $11.6 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
Feb 21 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Companies Inc on Wednesday named Bruce Gifford enterprise chief data and analytics officer.
* TRAVELERS NAMES BRUCE GIFFORD ENTERPRISE CHIEF DATA AND ANALYTICS OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Travelers Companies - Cleve Killingsworth Jr. Notified He Will Not Stand For Re-Election To Board
* TRAVELERS COMPANIES - CLEVE KILLINGSWORTH JR. NOTIFIED CO THAT HE WILL NOT STAND FOR RE-ELECTION TO BOARD AT 2018 ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS MEETING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2GRCaBm) Further company coverage:
Jan 23 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc core adjusted fourth-quarter earnings beat Wall Street expectations as growth in premiums offset a rough period for catastrophe losses from California wildfires, it said on Tuesday.
Jan 23 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc reported a 42 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, hurt by catastrophe losses stemming from the California wildfires and a one-time charge due to the new federal tax law.
- Consider Selling When Your Stock Does This
- Jane's April Dividend Income Tracker - Retirement Accounts
- In A Still-Challenging Market, Chubb's Strengths Stand Out
- Monthly Review Of DivGro: April 2018
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - 42 Holdings, 4 Buys
- 36 Dividend Increases: April 23-27, 2018 (Part 2: Financials Sector)