Travelers Companies Inc (TRV.N)
Wed, Feb 21 2018
Feb 21 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Companies Inc on Wednesday named Bruce Gifford enterprise chief data and analytics officer.
* TRAVELERS NAMES BRUCE GIFFORD ENTERPRISE CHIEF DATA AND ANALYTICS OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Travelers Companies - Cleve Killingsworth Jr. Notified He Will Not Stand For Re-Election To Board
* TRAVELERS COMPANIES - CLEVE KILLINGSWORTH JR. NOTIFIED CO THAT HE WILL NOT STAND FOR RE-ELECTION TO BOARD AT 2018 ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS MEETING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2GRCaBm) Further company coverage:
Jan 23 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc core adjusted fourth-quarter earnings beat Wall Street expectations as growth in premiums offset a rough period for catastrophe losses from California wildfires, it said on Tuesday.
Jan 23 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc reported a 42 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, hurt by catastrophe losses stemming from the California wildfires and a one-time charge due to the new federal tax law.
* TRAVELERS COMPANIES QTRLY CORE EARNINGS PER SHARE $2.28; QTRLY EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.98; QTRLY TOTAL REVENUE $7.45 BILLION VERSUS $7.19 BILLION
WASHINGTON Immigration desk computers at various airports went down for about two hours on Monday, causing long lines for travelers entering the United States after year-end holidays, according to Customs and Border Protection and posts on social media.
WASHINGTON, Jan 1 Immigration desk computers at various airports went down for about two hours on Monday, causing long lines for travelers entering the United States after year-end holidays, according to Customs and Border Protection and posts on social media.
* TRAVELERS EUROPE - TRAVELERS EUROPE ANNOUNCED IT HAS APPOINTED NICK RNJAK TO LEAD TRAVELERS SYNDICATE MANAGEMENT LIMITED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 21 U.S. insurer Travelers Cos Inc said it promoted Nick Rnjak to lead Travelers Syndicate Management Ltd, the company's platform in the Lloyd's insurance market.
- The MnM Portfolio, February 2018 - Employer Contributions Boost The Portfolio By $11k
- Senior Housing Properties Trust's Yield Is A Red Flag - Cramer's Lightning Round (3/2/18)
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - 42 Holdings, 5 Buys, 4 Sells
- Position Close Update: The Travelers Companies
- Upcoming Dividends: 84 Companies, 42 Increases, 21 Double-Digit Increases
- Berkshire's Positive Asymmetry Jumps A Level