Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM.OQ)
Thu, Feb 22 2018
TEL AVIV Israeli chip maker TowerJazz reported higher-than-expected fourth quarter net profit on Thursday but its guidance for revenues in the first quarter was lower than forecasts, sending its shares down.
* Company expects 2018 revenue to surpass 2017 (Adds comments from CEO, details, share reaction)
* REPORTS FISCAL YEAR 2017 RECORD RESULTS IN REVENUES, GROSS PROFIT, OPERATING PROFIT, EBITDA, NET PROFIT, CASH FROM OPERATIONS AND FREE CASH FLOW
TEL AVIV, Feb 22 Israeli chip manufacturer TowerJazz on Thursday reported higher quarterly net profit that beat expectations and forecast growth throughout 2018.
JERUSALEM, Nov 30 Israeli chipmaker TowerJazz has told analysts it has set a long-term annual revenue target of $3.5 billion as it sees growing demand for chips used in cars and sensors, the company said on Thursday.
* Boosted by revenue from partnerships (Adds comments from CEO, analyst, details, share reaction)
TEL AVIV, Nov 7 Israeli chip manufacturer TowerJazz reported higher quarterly net profit that topped estimates on Tuesday and forecast an 11 percent rise in 2017 full-year revenue.
BRIEF-Towerjazz and Yuanchen Microelectronics announce partnership for Backside Illumination manufacturing in Changchun, China
* Towerjazz and Yuanchen Microelectronics announce partnership for Backside Illumination (BSI) manufacturing in Changchun, China
- Tower Semiconductor's (TSEM) CEO Russell Ellwanger on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- By The Numbers: Best Stocks In Technology
- Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) Presents At Needham & Co. 20th Annual Growth Conference - Slideshow
- Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Tower Semiconductor's (TSEM) CEO Russell Ellwanger on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Buy Activision Blizzard For eSports - Cramer's Lightning Round (10/19/17)