Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTPH.OQ)
* TETRAPHASE PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE FOR FILING OF ITS NDA SUBMISSION FOR ERAVACYCLINE FOR THE TREATMENT OF COMPLICATED INTRA-ABDOMINAL INFECTIONS (CIAI)
BRIEF-Tetraphase Pharma Enters Exclusive Development And Commercialization Agreement With Everest Medicines
* TETRAPHASE PHARMACEUTICALS ENTERS INTO EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT AND COMMERCIALIZATION AGREEMENT WITH EVEREST MEDICINES FOR ERAVACYCLINE IN CHINA
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday its lead experimental antibiotic to treat serious infections did not meet the main goals in a late-stage study, sending its shares plunging more than 60 percent in after-market trading.
* TETRAPHASE ANNOUNCES TOP-LINE RESULTS FROM IGNITE3 PHASE 3 CLINICAL TRIAL OF ERAVACYCLINE IN COMPLICATED URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS (CUTI)
* FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UP TO $150 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2n8xDCf) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Announces Submission Of NDA To FDA For Eravacycline To Treat Intra-Abdominal Infections
* TETRAPHASE PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES SUBMISSION OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION TO FDA FOR ERAVACYCLINE FOR THE TREATMENT OF COMPLICATED INTRA-ABDOMINAL INFECTIONS (CIAI)
BRIEF-Millennium Management Llc Reports 5.3 Pct Passive Stake In Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals As On Dec 14
* MILLENNIUM MANAGEMENT LLC REPORTS 5.3 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN TETRAPHASE PHARMACEUTICALS AS ON DEC 14 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2kt52WQ) Further company coverage:
* Tetraphase pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results and highlights recent clinical and corporate achievements
* Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc says on October 16 co and finorga sas entered into a commercial supply agreement - sec filing
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest For March 7th
- Is The Worst Over For Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals?
- U.S. Biotech/Pharma Sector Daily Observations Letter: February 27, 2018
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Trial Failure May Mask Value
- Week In Review: Taiwan Liposome Files For $50 Million Secondary IPO In The U.S.
- Stocks To Watch: Investors Recharge After Soothing Fedspeak