Tata Power Company Ltd (TTPW.NS)
Mon, Feb 19 2018
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR SCHEME OF ARRANGEMENT WITH TATA POWER RENEWABLE ENREGY, SUPA WINDFARM, NIVADE WINDFARM, TATA POWER GREEN ENERGY Source text: http://bit.ly/2sEm378 Further company coverage:
India's Tata Power Co Ltd reported a marginal drop in quarterly profit, but beats analysts' forecasts.
Feb 14 India's Tata Power Co Ltd reported a marginal drop in quarterly profit, but beats analysts' forecasts.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 6.12 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 6.19 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
BRIEF-India's Tata Power Considers Transferring Entire Shareholding In Panatone Finvest To Tata Sons
* CONSIDERING TRANSFERRING ENTIRE SHAREHOLDING IN PANATONE FINVEST LTD TO TATA SONS LTD Source text - http://bit.ly/2GY9PZX Further company coverage:
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* SAYS SETS UP ADDITIONAL EV CHARGING STATIONS IN MUMBAI Source text: http://bit.ly/2El9sq9 Further company coverage:
Jan 8 Tata Power Company Ltd: * TATA POWER CO CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM REGARDING "ADANI, JSW & TATAS BID FOR STAKE IN GMRA’S POWER PLANT’ * TATA POWER CO - CO HAS NOT PARTICIPATED IN ANY SUCH EXPRESSION OF INTEREST * TATA POWER CO - CO UNDERSTAND THAT BID MAY HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED BY RESURGENT POWER VENTURES IN WHICH TATA POWER HAS A MINORITY STAKE. Source text: Tatas bid for stake in GMRÂ’s power plantÂ’. The company informed that Tata Power has not participated in an
* SAYS TATA POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY COMMISSIONS 50 MW SOLAR PLANT IN KARNATAKA Source text - http://bit.ly/2lFtX9i Further company coverage:
* SAYS GETS MINING LICENSE PROJECT IN KAMCHATKA, FAR EAST RUSSIA