TUI AG (TUIT.L)
14 Dec 2017
Wed, Dec 13 2017
BERLIN, Dec 13 European tourism group TUI is putting contingency plans in place for Britain's exit from the European Union, it said on Wednesday, aiming to address potential problem areas such as flying rights, visa requirements and changes in demand.
* TUI SAYS DAIMLER'S DIETER ZETSCHE TO BECOME CHAIRMAN OF TUI ON OCT 1 2018 Further company coverage:
* Thomson rebranded as TUI UK (Adds details of competitors, context)
LONDON, Oct 18 Europe's largest tour operator TUI is putting on extra flights to make up for capacity lost after this month's collapse of Monarch, TUI's UK and Ireland boss said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Sept 28 Europe's largest tour operator TUI said it still expected to grow underlying full-year earnings by at least 10 percent after it enjoyed strong summer trading at its hotels and resorts.
* Says confident of Turkey demand returning (Recasts with CEO comments)
BERLIN, Aug 10 European tourism group TUI stuck to its profit target for the year as it made a nine-month core profit for the first time and said it expected annual turnover to rise by more than 3 percent.
* DISPOSES ALL REMAINING SHARES IN HAPAG-LLOYD AG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TUI COMPLETES SALE OF TRAVELOPIA TO KKR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)