TherapeuticsMD Inc (TXMD.OQ)
18 Sep 2018
Wed, May 30 2018
Women's healthcare company TherapeuticsMD Inc won its first-ever U.S. approval on Wednesday with the drug regulator clearing its hormone therapy for a painful condition triggered by menopause after rejecting it a year earlier.
* Shares volatile; last down 2 pct (Adds analyst, CEO comment, share movement)
May 30 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved TherapeuticsMD Inc's hormone therapy for a painful condition triggered by menopause, the women's health company said on Wednesday.
* THERAPEUTICSMD ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ENTERED INTO NEGOTIATIONS WITH U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION REGARDING PROPOSED LABEL FOR TX-004HR
- Buy Urban Outfitters On Weakness - Cramer's Lightning Round (9/7/18)
- TherapeuticsMD (TNXXF) FDA Approval Conference Call - Slideshow
- TherapeuticsMD Announces FDA Approval For Year-Round Contraceptive Ring
- 3 Things In Biotech, August 12: Sesen's Bladder Cancer Therapy Get Moving
- TherapeuticsMD: Licensing, Partnership, And Dilution, What Is Happening?
- TherapeuticsMD's (TXMD) CEO Robert Finizio on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript