Texas Instruments Inc (TXN.OQ)
21 Sep 2018
Wed, Jul 25 2018
July 24 Texas Instruments Inc, whose CEO Brian Crutcher resigned a week ago, forecast better-than-expected revenue and profit for the third quarter as it benefits from higher sales of semiconductors used in cars and industrial machinery.
July 17 Texas Instruments Inc said on Tuesday that Brian Crutcher had resigned as the company's chief executive officer just six weeks into the role, due to violations of the chipmaker's code of conduct on personal behavior.
July 17 Texas Instruments Inc said on Tuesday Brian Crutcher has resigned as the company's chief executive officer and president, as well as a member of its board due to violations of its code of conduct.
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS PRICES $1.3 BILLION OF INVESTMENT GRADE NOTES
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.62 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TI continuing to invest for auto, industrial markets - exec
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.11 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
April 24 Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc's profit rose 37 percent in the first three months of the year, driven by higher sales of semiconductors used in cars and industrial machinery.
- Why Dividend Growth Portfolios May Lag In 2018
- Finding Smarter Beta: Momentum, Quality, And Low Volatility
- Currents Of Disruption: Rise Of The Drones Provides Tailwind For Component Makers
- Stocks To Watch: Oracle Looks To Lift Tech Sector
- Top Dividend Growth Stocks By Sector
- Income Investors: For Every 2 Ts, Buy 1 HD