Textron Inc (TXT.N)
20 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 18 2018
* TEXTRON INC SAYS CONTINUES TO WORK TOWARDS LONGITUDE AIRCRAFT CERTIFICATION, WHICH IS EXPECTED LATER IN THE SECOND QUARTER OF 2018- CONF CALL
* To sell tools and test equipment unit to Emerson for $810 mln
* TEXTRON REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 INCOME FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS OF $0.72 PER SHARE; SIGNS AGREEMENT TO SELL TOOLS & TEST BUSINESS FOR $810 MILLION
* EMERSON TO ACQUIRE TOOLS AND TEST EQUIPMENT BUSINESS FROM TEXTRON TO CREATE LEADING PORTFOLIO FOR THE PRO
April 18 Textron Inc said on Wednesday it would sell its tools and test equipment business to Emerson Electric Co for $810 million.
* TEXTRON INC SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO SCOTT DONNELLY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.8 MILLION VERSUS $12.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FZntMm) Further company coverage:
Jan 31 Textron Inc on Wednesday reported a fourth-quarter loss, compared with a profit a year earlier, hurt by charges related to changes in U.S. tax laws.
* TEXTRON REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS; ANNOUNCES 2018 FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
SARAJEVO, Jan 30 Montenegro signed a deal on Tuesday to buy three helicopters made by Bell Helicopter, part of Textron Inc, in a drive by NATO's newest member to bolster its defences.
BRIEF-Textron Says With Additional Restructuring, Total Special Charges For Q4 Estimated To Be $55 Mln
* TEXTRON SAYS DECIDED TO TAKE ADDITIONAL RESTRUCTURING ACTIONS BEYOND THOSE ALREADY INCLUDED IN CO'S PLAN ON AUGUST 30, 2016 - SEC FILING
- Emerson (EMR) Acquires Tools & Test Equipment Business From Textron (TXT) - Slideshow
- Textron's (TXT) CEO Scott Donnelly on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Textron Inc 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- A Critical Forensic Look At Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Makes The Case For 40% To 70% Downside
- An Investing Webinar With Mario Gabelli: 3 (Big) Things You Missed
- Textron's (TXT) CEO Scott Donnelly on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript