Under Armour Inc (UA.N)
16 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 13 2018
Feb 13 Under Armour Inc beat estimates for fourth-quarter revenue on Tuesday, sending shares up nearly 19 percent as strong international sales alleviated a bad run of results.
* UNDER ARMOUR REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS; ANNOUNCES OUTLOOK FOR 2018
* UNDER ARMOUR ANNOUNCES OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH TEAM CANADA THROUGH 2024
* UNDER ARMOUR ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC CHANGES IN ITS DIGITAL BUSINESS
* UNDER ARMOUR NAMES DAVID BERGMAN AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* Redwave Global says announced partnership with Under Armour Inc to provide restorative apparel to consumers nationwide Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 31 Under Armour Inc's third-quarter profit more than halved from a year ago, hit by an $85 million restructuring charge.
Under Armour Inc co-founder Kip Fulks is taking a sabbatical from the sportswear maker, the company told Reuters on Monday.
Oct 23 Under Armour Inc co-founder Kip Fulks is taking a sabbatical from the sportswear maker, the company told Reuters on Monday.
Oct 23 Under Armour Inc is mulling exit from its smaller sports categories to combat slowing industry sales and co-founder Kip Fulks is taking a sabbatical, Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the matter.