United Continental Holdings Inc (UAL.N)
22 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 14 2018
* TAKES SHARE STAKE OF 609,700 SHARES IN WELLS FARGO - SEC FILING
* UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS INC - JANUARY 2018 CONSOLIDATED TRAFFIC (REVENUE PASSENGER MILES) INCREASED 1.8 PERCENT
NEW YORK, Jan 24 Shares of major U.S. airlines plummeted on Wednesday as investors reacted to growing concerns of an industry fare war, triggered by a decision from United Continental Holdings Inc to increase capacity and compete head-to-head with budget carriers.
Jan 24 Shares of United Continental Holdings Inc fell more than 7 percent before the bell on Wednesday after the airline said it plans to add capacity, likely threatening its profit margin, as it is locked in a price war with low-cost carriers.
NEW YORK, Jan 23 United Continental Holdings Inc shares fell more than 6 percent in after-hours trading on Tuesday as the airline said it plans to increase capacity, likely threatening its profit margin as it is locked in a price war with low-cost carriers.
BRIEF-United Continental Holdings sees Q1 consolidated capacity YoY change higher between 3.5 pct and 4.5 pct
* UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS INC - SEES Q1 PRE-TAX MARGIN (AS ADJUSTED) OF ABOUT 0.0 PERCENT
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE EXCLUDING SPECIAL AND INCOME TAX ADJUSTMENTS $1.40
NEW YORK, Jan 23 United Continental Holdings Inc on Tuesday reported a higher quarterly profit, helped by higher fares and more last-minute ticket purchases.
* UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS INC SEES Q4 CONSOLIDATED PRASM ABOUT 12.41 ¢/ASM
BRIEF-United Continental Says December 2017 Consolidated Load Factor Decreased 0.8 Points Compared To December 2016
* UNITED CONTINENTAL - DECEMBER 2017 CONSOLIDATED LOAD FACTOR DECREASED 0.8 POINTS COMPARED TO DECEMBER 2016
- The Best And Worst Performing Stocks On Earnings This Season
- Delta - It's Not You, It's Me
- Southwest Airlines, Strategically Positioned For Long-Term Success
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Wall Street Breakfast: Inflation Data Under The Microscope
- Hawaiian Holdings: Airline With Strong Fundamentals Trading At P/E Ratio Of Less Than 6