United Continental Holdings Inc (UAL.N)
20 Jul 2018
Fri, May 25 2018
CHICAGO, May 24 United Continental Holdings Inc has selected former Federal Aviation Administration chief Jane Garvey as board chair, making her the first woman to lead the company's directors, the carrier said on Thursday.
NEW YORK, May 24 United Continental Holdings Inc has selected former Federal Aviation Administration chief Jane Garvey as board chair, making her the first woman to lead the company's directors. (Reporting By Alana Wise; editing by Peter Henderson and Cynthia Osterman)
* UNITED CONTINENTAL SEES Q2 CONSOLIDATED PRASM 13.70 ¢/ASM - 13.97 ¢/ASM
* UNITED CONTINENTAL - NOW EXPECTS 2018 EPS, EXCLUDING SPECIAL CHARGES AND MARK-TO-MARKET ADJUSTMENTS, TO BE $7.00 TO $8.50
* UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS INC SEES Q1 2018 CONSOLIDATED CAPACITY GROWTH OF 3.6 PERCENT- SEC FILING
* UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS SAYS UAL'S MARCH CONSOLIDATED LOAD FACTOR INCREASED 2.2 POINTS
NEW YORK, March 8 United Continental Holdings Inc on Thursday said Michele Hooper had been elected to its board of directors, as the group aims to beef up its financial expertise and add diversity to its ranks.
* UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS ELECTS MICHELE J. HOOPER TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
BRIEF-United Continental Holdings Continues To Expect First-Quarter 2018 Consolidated Passenger Unit Revenue To Be Flat To Up 2.0 Percent
* UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS INC - CONTINUES TO EXPECT FIRST-QUARTER 2018 CONSOLIDATED PASSENGER UNIT REVENUE TO BE FLAT TO UP 2.0 PERCENT
BRASILIA Brazil's Senate on Wednesday approved an Open Skies agreement between Brazil and the United States that clears the way for a partnership between American Airlines Group Inc and LATAM Airlines Group SA .
- U.S. Global Jets ETF: Airlines To Beat Earnings But Not Your Best Bet For After
- China Cannot Derail The U.S. Economy - Cramer's Mad Money (7/18/18)
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 34
- United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) CEO Oscar Munoz on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- United Airlines: In Oscar Munoz We Trust
- United Continental Holdings, Inc 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides