Unilever PLC (ULVR.L)
16 Jan 2018
* UNILEVER COMPLETES EUR5BN SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* UNILEVER CEO SAYS NOT CLEAR THAT STRAYING VERY FAR FROM CORE BUSINESS IN M&A IS ALWAYS GREAT PAYOUT
* UNILEVER NORTH AMERICA PRESIDENT SAYS USA SALES WILL END YEAR BELOW 1 PERCENT
* UNILEVER CFO SAYS SEES 6 BILLION EUROS IN SAVINGS TO 2019, REINVESTING 4 BILLION OF THAT
* UNILEVER EXEC SAYS "RELATIVELY COMFORTABLE" ABOUT TARGETS FOR 4 BILLION EUROS OF SUPPLY CHAIN SAVINGS, 2 BILLION EUROS FROM ZBB AND 100 PERCENT CASH CONVERSION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Martinne Geller)
* UNILEVER EXEC SAYS "ON TRACK" WITH PROCESS OF DIVESTING SPREADS BUSINESS
* UNILEVER HEAD OF PERSONAL CARE BUSINESS SAYS "REMAINS UNSATISFIED" WITH SALES AND IS "DETERMINED AND CONFIDENT" THAT CO WILL SOON BE GROWING ABOVE 4 PERCENT
* UNILEVER CFO SAYS 3-5 PERCENT SALES GUIDANCE INCLUDES STEP-UP IN VOLUME GROWTH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Nov 28 Unilever sees a single corporate structure as in the best interests of the company and its shareholders but has not yet made an official decision to pursue one, it said on Tuesday.
- Diageo Disappoints With 3Q Earnings As European Markets Seek Direction
- I Love Brands, I Love Investing in Unilever
- What You Were Buying Last Week: Unilever
- Should Investors Look for a Buying Opportunity at Unilever While the FTSE 100 Tanks?
- Is It Still Safe to Buy Unilever?
- What Do These Ratios Tell Us About Unilever?