Union Pacific Corp (UNP.N)
Thu, Jul 19 2018
July 19 No. 1 U.S. railroad Union Pacific Corp's second-quarter profit and revenue beat estimates on Thursday but costs related to a tunnel collapse that wreaked havoc on its Northwest service offset much of the gain from sharply lower U.S. taxes, sending shares down more than 1 percent.
July 19 Railroad company Union Pacific Corp reported a 29.2 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, driven by a rise in freight and fuel surcharge revenue.
April 26 Union Pacific Corp warned on Thursday it was unlikely to achieve its targets for a key efficiency measure by 2019 due to congestion on its rail network, knocking down shares of the No. 1 U.S. railroad by as much as 7 percent.
BRIEF-Union Pacific CEO Fritz Says Hiring Bonuses Have Been Implemented In Certain Areas Only And Not Across The Board - CNBC
* UNION PACIFIC CEO LANCE FRITZ SAYS HIRING BONUSES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED BY CO IN CERTAIN AREAS ONLY AND NOT ACROSS THE BOARD - CNBC Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Union Pacific Says 'Unlikely' To Achieve Targeted 60 Pct Operating Ratio, Plus Or Minus, On A Full Year Basis By 2019
* UNION PACIFIC SAYS COAL AND COKE WERE DOWN 3 PERCENT DRIVEN PRIMARILY BY A CONTRACT CHANGE, COUPLED WITH LOWER NATURAL GAS PRICES - CONF CALL
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.66 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Union Pacific Co Redeemed $155 Mln Of Debentures & Mortgage Bonds Bought By Co's Unit In 1982 Acquisition Of Missouri Pacific Railroad
* ON MARCH 15, CO REDEEMED $155 MILLION OF DEBENTURES & MORTGAGE BONDS BOUGHT BY CO'S UNIT IN 1982 ACQUISITION OF MISSOURI PACIFIC RAILROAD
* UNION PACIFIC CORP SAYS CEO LANCE FRITZ'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.8 MILLION VERSUS $11.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
- Tracking How Far They Fell: July Service And Financial Sector Edition
- Play The Dividend Aristocrats With NOBL - Or Can You Do Better?
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Searching For Big Juicy Dividends In The USA.
- The Rose 93 Stock July Portfolio Update: Delightful Spicy Dividends Up 60.2% From 2017
- July ChartBook - Trend Indicators And Relative Performance And Top Momentum ETFs And Stocks