Ultra Petroleum Corp (UPL.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Wed, Jan 31 2018
* SPARTON ANNOUNCES EXTENSION OF OUTSIDE DATE UNDER MERGER AGREEMENT WITH ULTRA
* ULTRA PETROLEUM ANNOUNCES THE DIVESTITURE OF ITS NON-CORE MARCELLUS ASSET
* Ultra petroleum announces intention to work with Fir Tree Partners and other significant stakeholders to continue pursuing value-maximizing strategies
* Ultra Petroleum - Bankruptcy court overseeing earlier restructuring proceedings denied Co's objection to make-whole, post-petition interest claims
* Ultra Petroleum says its bank group has approved an increase in borrowing base under its senior secured credit facility from $1.2 billion to $1.4 billion
Investment firm Fir Tree Partners said on Monday it would immediately begin talks with Ultra Petroleum Corp's management to pursue strategic alternatives.
Sept 18 Investment firm Fir Tree Partners said on Monday it would immediately begin talks with Ultra Petroleum Corp's management to pursue strategic alternatives.
* Fir Tree Partners announces intention to pursue value-maximizing strategic alternatives for Ultra Petroleum Corp.
- My Insights Into Current Bankrupt Companies
- 2017 - A Year In Review For Bankrupt Energy Companies
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL) Presents At Capital One Securities 12th Annual Energy Conference - Slideshow
- Ultra Petroleum's (UPL) CEO Mike Watford on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Energy Recap: 'Breaking Clean'
- A 'For Sale' Sign At Ultra Petroleum