U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
WASHINGTON, Feb 15 The U.S. Justice Department has reached a $613 million settlement with U.S. Bancorp over charges that it willfully failed to have an adequate anti-money-laundering program, the department said on Thursday.
* U.S. BANCORP ANNOUNCES RESOLUTION FINALIZING LEGACY BSA / AML MATTERS
WASHINGTON, Feb 15 The U.S. government announced criminal charges against U.S. Bancorp Thursday, alleging the bank willfully failed to have a sufficient anti-money laundering program.
Jan 17 U.S. Bancorp's fourth-quarter earnings edged past analysts' forecasts on Wednesday, as the biggest U.S. regional bank by assets lent more and benefited from higher interest rates.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.87 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Jan 17 U.S. Bancorp reported a 16 percent increase in quarterly profit on Wednesday as it booked a $910-million tax benefit due to new U.S. tax laws.
* U.S. BANCORP NAMES ANDY CECERE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, EFFECTIVE APRIL 2018
* U.S. BANCORP - DECIDED SPECIAL $1,000 BONUS FOR NEARLY 60,000 EMPLOYEES AS A RESULT OF TAX REFORM PACKAGE
* U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION SAYS PAYMENT OF REDEMPTION PRICE FOR EACH OF SENIOR NOTES WILL BE MADE THROUGH FACILITIES OF DEPOSITORY TRUST COMPANY
WASHINGTON, Nov 27 Joseph Otting, a former banking executive and associate of U.S. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, was sworn in as U.S. comptroller of the currency on Monday to serve as the leading regulator of national banks.
- The MnM Portfolio - Checking In On Portfolio Fundamentals
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Investment Ideas: Beating The Market By Focusing On Cash Distributions
- Tracking Yacktman Asset Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Stocks To Watch: Welcome To The Party Rising Rates
- The Week That Was In Review - January 19, 2018