United Technologies Corp (UTX.N)
17 Nov 2017
Fri, Nov 10 2017
DUBAI, Nov 10 The United States is in talks to sell F35 fighter jets to partner nations, a senior U.S. military official said during a visit to the United Arab Emirates, without giving details.
Nov 2 United Technologies Corp's Kidde unit is recalling more than 40 million fire extinguishers mainly in the United States, a U.S. consumer safety agency said on Thursday, following reports that they failed to work and caused one death in 2014.
* Ups low end of 2017 sales forecast to $59.0 bln from $58.5 bln
Oct 24 Bombardier Inc said it was reviewing delivery plans for its CSeries jets for 2017, after U.S. engine parts maker United Tech said it was resolving issues with its geared turbofan (GTF) engines to make them more durable.
* UTC reports third quarter 2017 results, raises 2017 outlook
Oct 24 United Technologies Corp reported a 7.8 percent drop in quarterly profit on Tuesday, partly as it spends on increasing production of its fuel-saving geared turbofan aircraft engines.
* Meghan L. O'sullivan, of Harvard University, to join United Technologies board of directors
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.70 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Cyient says United Tech's unit Carrier International (Maurititus) sells balance shareholding in co
* Says United Tech Corp's unit Carrier International (maurititus) sold balance shareholding in co Source text - http://bit.ly/2xKAneI Further company coverage:
* COMAC, UAC announce name of joint wide-body jet (Updates with details, quote)
- United Technologies (UTX) Presents At Goldman Sachs Industrials Conference - Slideshow
- 95 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio Update - 48 Holdings
- 3 Industrial Giants To Consider After Earnings
- Microsoft, Apple, And Visa Are Top Gain 'Safer' Dividend Dow Dogs Per Broker October Estimates
- Dow Dog Gains Topped By GE, Microsoft, And Apple, Per Broker October Targets