Visa Inc (V.N)
Tue, Nov 14 2017
* Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd ups share stake in Mastercard to 923,068 class a shares from 267,006 class a shares
* Visa introduces new payment wearables for fans attending the Olympic Winter Games Pyeongchang 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Visa Inc beat Wall Street's quarterly profit expectations on Wednesday helped by more people using its world-wide network to pay for everything from groceries to Uber rides, sending its shares to a record.
* Shares hit record, rise as much as 2 pct (Adds analyst quote, shares, background)
* Qtrly net operating revenues of $4.9 billion, an increase of 14%
Oct 25 Visa Inc, the world's largest payments network operator, reported an 11 percent increase in fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday, driven higher by its purchase of Visa Europe, and as more people made payments using its network.
* Facebook joins the Visa digital enablement program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Visa Inc declares quarterly dividend, increases dividend rate by 18%, and announces record date for the 2018 annual meeting of stockholders
* Announced partnership with Billtrust to help streamline reconciliation of B2B payments and increase automation of virtual card payments
(This October 8 story has been corrected to show survey was published on Monday, not Friday)
- Seeking Alpha's Weekly Media, Tech, And Finance News Round-Up
- 40 Dividend Stocks Battling Into 2018
- One Year Later: Has American Express Recovered From Losing Costco?
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Visa's (V) Management Presents at UBS Global Technology Conference (Transcript)
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update