Visa Inc (V.N)
23 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 16 2018
* Q4 2017 RESULTS OF ARE EXPECTED TO INCLUDE SEVERAL LARGE INCIDENTALS IN OPERATING INCOME AND OPERATING EXPENSES
* VISA AND NOVOPAYMENT PARTNER TO FACILITATE B2B TRANSACTIONS IN LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Visa Inc said on Monday it would increase contributions to its U.S.-based employees' retirement savings plans as the world's largest payment processor benefits from a new tax law.
Jan 8 Visa Inc said on Monday it would increase contributions to its U.S.-based employees' retirement savings plans as the world's largest payment processor benefits from a new tax law.
BRIEF-Visa Director Robert Matschullat Reports Sale Of 6,220 Shares At Average Price Of $113.76 Per Share
* VISA INC - DIRECTOR ROBERT MATSCHULLAT REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 6,220 SHARES OF COMMON STOCK AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $113.76PER SHARE ON DEC 13 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2AVwff1) Further company coverage:
* VISA INC SAYS CEO ALFRED KELLY, JR.'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $21.7 MILLION - SEC FILING
* Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd ups share stake in Mastercard to 923,068 class a shares from 267,006 class a shares
* Visa introduces new payment wearables for fans attending the Olympic Winter Games Pyeongchang 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Visa Inc beat Wall Street's quarterly profit expectations on Wednesday helped by more people using its world-wide network to pay for everything from groceries to Uber rides, sending its shares to a record.
* Shares hit record, rise as much as 2 pct (Adds analyst quote, shares, background)
- If You Believe In Bull Markets, You Must Believe In Bear Markets, Too
- Dealing With The 'Problem' Of Owning Overvalued Dividend Growth Stocks - Revisited
- The 1% Dividend Growth Model Portfolio Will Break The Mold And Transform Opinions
- 4 Stocks You'll Regret Not Buying 20 Years From Now
- Wedgewood Partners Q4 2017 Client Letter - The Great Bull Market Of 2009-2018: The Greatest
- It's Time For The Next Generation Dividend Growth Model Portfolio