Vedanta Ltd (VDAN.BO)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 8 2018
* SAYS CO'S MINES IN GOA TO BE IMPACTED AFTER SUPREME COURT'S JUDGEMENT TO STOP ALL MINING OPERATIONS IN GOA
Vedanta Ltd, the Indian unit of diversified miner Vedanta Resources Plc, reported an about 4 percent fall in third-quarter profit on Wednesday, missing analysts' estimates.
Jan 31 Vedanta Ltd, the Indian unit of diversified miner Vedanta Resources Plc, reported an about 4 percent fall in third-quarter profit on Wednesday, missing analysts' estimates.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 20.53 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 21.33 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
Jan 18 India's Hindustan Zinc Ltd, a unit of Vedanta Ltd, posted a nearly 4 percent fall in third-quarter net profit on Thursday.
** Electrosteel Steels' shares rise as much as 4.7 pct to 6.7 rupees, their highest since Nov. 8
* SAYS ACQUISITION OF DEBT AND CONTROLLING EQUITY STAKE IN AVANSTRATE BY A UNIT OF VEDANTA LIMITED
* MCNALLY BHARAT ENGG -ORDER FOR ENGINEERING AND SUPPLY AND CIVIL WORKS, STRUCTURAL WORKS AND CONSTRUCTION FOR 60 TPH GREEN ANODE PLANT FROM VEDANTA LTD
* SAYS PROPOSES TO OFFER NCDS WORTH UP TO 5 BILLION RUPEES Source text: http://bit.ly/2ktoj9U Further company coverage:
Indian shares ended lower on Wednesday as falling global commodity prices pushed metal shares such as Vedanta Ltd down, while consumer stocks such as ITC Ltd also weighed on the indexes.