Vedanta Ltd (VDAN.NS)
Tue, Mar 20 2018
* SAYS TO CONSIDER NCDS ISSUE WORTH UP TO 45 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2ptOPST Further company coverage:
March 20 Indian shares ended higher on Tuesday, reversing a recent spell of declines, as IT stocks such as Infosys Ltd and Tech Mahindra Ltd advanced, but broader gains were capped by losses in energy and material stocks.
** Morgan Stanley cuts Hindalco Industries to 'equalweight' from 'overweight' and PT to 256 rupees from 292 rupees
* DECLARES DIVIDEND AT 7.5 PERCENT P.A. ON REDEEMABLE PREFERENCE SHARES OF FACE VALUE OF 10 RUPEES PER PREFERENCE SHARE Source text - http://bit.ly/2p661P2 Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO'S MINES IN GOA TO BE IMPACTED AFTER SUPREME COURT'S JUDGEMENT TO STOP ALL MINING OPERATIONS IN GOA
Vedanta Ltd, the Indian unit of diversified miner Vedanta Resources Plc, reported an about 4 percent fall in third-quarter profit on Wednesday, missing analysts' estimates.
Jan 31 Vedanta Ltd, the Indian unit of diversified miner Vedanta Resources Plc, reported an about 4 percent fall in third-quarter profit on Wednesday, missing analysts' estimates.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 20.53 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 21.33 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
Jan 18 India's Hindustan Zinc Ltd, a unit of Vedanta Ltd, posted a nearly 4 percent fall in third-quarter net profit on Thursday.
** Electrosteel Steels' shares rise as much as 4.7 pct to 6.7 rupees, their highest since Nov. 8
- 13 Exclusive Investment Ideas For 2018
- Mercer, Schweitzer And Westlake Top 'Safer' Dividend Basic Materials February Gains
- 'Safer' Dividends Found From Fredrik Follower Favorite & Rogue Top Gainers Pattern, And Vedanta For February
- Vedanta's (VEDL) CEO Kuldip Kaura on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Vedanta Ltd 2018 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- SunCoke, Schweitzer And Westlake Pace 'Safer' Dividend Basic Materials Gains For January