VEON Ltd (VEON.OQ)
Fri, Jan 19 2018
* VEON APPOINTS ALEXANDER PERTSOVSKY AS ALTERNATE DIRECTOR FOR ALEXEY REZNIKOVICH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* VEON SUCCESSFULLY REPATRIATES USD 200 MILLION FROM UZBEKISTAN
MOSCOW, Nov 28 Telecommunications company Veon said on Tuesday it had appointed Vasyl Latsanych, a former senior executive at Russia's top mobile phone operator MTS, as the head of its Russian business.
* APPOINTS VASYL LATSANYCH CEO OF ITS RUSSIAN OPERATIONS, PJSC VIMPELCOM, WITH EFFECT FROM 10 JANUARY 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MOSCOW, Nov 28 The board of directors at Vimpelcom Russia has decided to terminate the duties of its chief executive Kjell Morten Johnsen from Jan. 9, 2018, the company said in a statement on Tuesday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, November 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says the proposed buy-out of Global Telecom Holding S.A.E (GTH) shares not owned by VEON Ltd. may significantly increase the latter's leverage above the downgrade threshold level. Deleveraging may be slow due to limited free cash flow growth resulting from progressive future dividend payments and likely spectrum investments in the near term, including in Bangladesh and Ukraine. The positi
AMSTERDAM, Nov 9 Telecommunications company Veon's new mobile internet platform, which competes with messaging services like Whatsapp, was downloaded more than 5 million times since it was started last year, its CEO said on Thursday.
* BOARD APPROVES APPOINTMENT OF PHAROS HOLDING AS FINANCIAL ADVISOR TO EVALUATE MANDATORY TENDER OFFER BY VEON HOLDINGS TO ACQUIRE REMAINING SHARES OF COMPANY Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hmhGsk) Further company coverage:
* VEON REPORTS SOLID THIRD QUARTER RESULTS WITH ROBUST FREE CASH FLOW GENERATION AND ANNOUNCES MANDATORY TENDER OFFER FOR GTH
AMSTERDAM, Nov 9 Mobile telecommunications company Veon said on Thursday its sales rose 4 percent in the third quarter to $2.46 billion, largely due to strong growth in Russia and Pakistan.
- CK Hutchison Holdings Needs To Find A New Driver
- Wall Street's 50 Favorite Dividend Stocks For January, 2019
- Communication Services Top Gain Stocks Are Consolidated, VEON, China Mobile And Vodafone Per Broker December Targets
- My Stock Picks For 2018
- Mobile TeleSystems: Buy On The Dip
- Communication Services Top Gain Stocks Are Consolidated, CenturyLink, And China Mobile Per Broker November Targets