Verbund AG (VERB.VI)
16 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 14 2018
* Shares gain as much as 11.2 pct (Adds 2018 forecast, debt, share price)
VIENNA, March 14 Austrian energy group Verbund said on Wednesday it would propose a 45 percent increase in its dividend for 2017 as it attributed a double-digit drop in last year's core profit to one-off factors.
TOTAL, SHELL, ENGIE, ENEL, VERBUND AMONG PARTIES INTERESTED IN BUYING ENECO - SOURCES
* Also scanning German market for opportunities (Adds comments from CEO, context)
VIENNA, Jan 16 Austria's largest energy group Verbund raised its 2017 core profit guidance on Tuesday thanks to an improvement in water supply and better results in its power grid unit.
* Says Peter F. Kollmann, born on 25 November 1962 is elected as a member of supervisory board. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Why I Just Added This 7.8%-Yielding Commercial Property REIT To My Income Portfolio
- Vereit: Price Vs. Risk
- Up To 12.3% Yields - Why Invest In This High Yield Asset Class
- The MnM Portfolio, February 2018 - Employer Contributions Boost The Portfolio By $11k
- Spirit Realty: Special Situation REIT With 30% Return Potential
- A Safe 7.2% Preferred Dividend From Global Net Lease