Verbund AG (VERB.VI)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 16 2018
VIENNA, Jan 16 Austria's largest energy group Verbund raised its 2017 core profit guidance on Tuesday thanks to an improvement in water supply and better results in its power grid unit.
* Says Peter F. Kollmann, born on 25 November 1962 is elected as a member of supervisory board. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
VIENNA, Aug 22 Austrian energy group Verbund's finance chief Peter Kollmann is expected to succeed Ronny Pecik as supervisory board member at Telekom Austria , a spokeswoman for the telecoms group said on Tuesday.
VIENNA, July 27 Austrian energy group Verbund said its second-quarter core profit fell 20 percent, more than expected, mainly due to low water supply, which led to a fall in hydropower, and lower earnings in its grid unit.
VIENNA, July 25 Austria's largest energy company Verbund plans to raise the payout for its shareholders by up to a third despite an expected earnings decline, it said on Tuesday.
- The MnM Portfolio, Dec. 2017 - Closing Out A Solid Dividend-Growth Year
- Realty Income And The Notion Of SWAN Investing
- Scale Conundrum Makes Agree The Small Fish In The Big Sea
- Humpty Dumpty Sat On A Wall, This Net Lease REIT Had A Great Fall
- The Ultimate Stocking Stuffer
- Why Not Buy This 6.5%-Yielding Preferred Stock For A Quality Income Portfolio?