Vivendi SA (VIV.PA)
* Vivendi's Canal Plus pay-TV division is aiming to have 1 million subscribers in Myanmar in the next 4-5 years, said Jacques du Puy, who is Canal Plus' head of international operations
* VIVENDI’S PAY-TV CANAL PLUS AIMS TO ADD 1.5 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS IN AFRICA BY 2020 -EXECUTIVE DAVID MIGNOT
* REG-BOLLORE :EXERCISES PART OF ITS CALL OPTIONS ON VIVENDI SHARES
PARIS/MILAN An out-of-court agreement between French media group Vivendi and Italian broadcasting company Mediaset over a pay-TV dispute is unlikely to be reached before Italy's March 4 general elections, said a source close to the matter.
* Vivendi shares had risen 24 pct in 2017 (Adds analyst comment, updates share price)
PARIS, Feb 16 Vivendi shares fell on Friday as the French media conglomerate's results underwhelmed investors and analysts, with some citing concerns over the lack of full guidance for 2018 and weak results at its Havas arm.
PARIS Vivendi's music unit lifted group profit last year, offsetting a downturn in its recently-acquired advertising unit Havas and the continuing recovery of its pay-TV division, the group said on Thursday.
* Ad unit Havas reports fall in underlying sales (Recasts story, adds details, background)
* VIVENDI CFO HERVE PHILIPPE SAYS IT IS TOO EARLY TO ESTIMATE UMG'S GROWTH FOR 2018
PARIS, Feb 15 Vivendi's core operating profit jumped by 23 percent over the last year, driven by the strong performance of its music division and the start of a recovery at its pay-TV unit.
- Telefonica Brasil's (VIV) CEO Eduardo Navarro de Carvalho on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Telefonica Brasil, S.A 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Telefonica Brasil's (VIV) CEO Eduardo Navarro on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Telefonica Brasil, S.A 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Buyer's Basket: Weekly Picks, July 17th, 2017
- A Review Of The Piotroski Book/Market Model