Virgin Money Holdings (UK) PLC (VM.L)
15 Jan 2018
Mon, Jan 8 2018
* VIRGIN MONEY HOLDINGS (UK) PLC - GEETA GOPALAN, ONE OF COMPANY'S INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS, HAS BECOME CHAIR OF BOARD RISK COMMITTEE
* SME push, shelved on Brexit fears, is revived (Recasts, adds share price fall)
LONDON, Nov 16 Virgin Money on Thursday revived plans to enter the small to medium-sized business (SME) banking market, one year after shelving them due to an uncertain outlook for Britain's economy following its vote to leave the European Union.
* CEO Gadhia long-term advocate of women equality in finance (Adds Gadhia comments on sexism, misconduct at RBS)
Oct 25 Virgin Money is it advanced talks to appoint former HSBC executive Irene Dorner as its non-executive director and chairwoman elect, it said on Wednesday, confirming recent speculation in the media.
* CONFIRMS THAT COMPANY IS IN ADVANCED DISCUSSIONS WITH RESPECT TO APPOINTMENT OF IRENE DORNER AS CHAIR ELECT
Oct 17 Virgin Money reported gross mortgage lending of 6.5 billion pounds ($8.6 billion) to the end of the third quarter, in line with a year earlier, and said it had seen robust customer demand due to low unemployment and a resilient housing market.
Oct 17 British challenger bank Virgin Money reported gross mortgage lending of 6.5 billion pounds ($8.6 billion) to the end of the third quarter, and said it had seen robust consumer demand with low unemployment and a resilient housing market.
* GROSS MORTGAGE LENDING OF £6.5 BILLION TO END OF Q3, A MARKET SHARE OF 3.5 PER CENT
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Virgin Money plc's (VM) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB+' with a Stable Outlook. Fitch has also affirmed VM's Viability Rating (VR) at 'bbb+'. In addition, Fitch has assigned a 'BBB+(dcr)' Derivative Counterparty Rating (DCR) to Virgin Money plc as part of its roll-out of DCRs to significant derivative counterparties in western Europe and the US. DCRs are issuer ratin