Vornado Realty Trust (VNO.N)
Sat, Apr 14 2018
* VORNADO ANNOUNCES CERTAIN ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED IN ITS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
The chairman of Vornado Realty Trust said on Friday it has a "handshake" agreement with Kushner Companies to sell its minority interest in a Manhattan office tower on Fifth Avenue.
* VORNADO REALTY TRUST SAYS CEO (PRINCIPAL EXECUTIVE OFFICER) STEVEN ROTH'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.5 MLN VS $11.2 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2EqeMby] Further company coverage:
* VORNADO REALTY TRUST FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Vornado Realty Trust Says On Feb 16, The New York City Tax Appeals Tribunal Issued A Decision Against A Subsidiary Of Co - SEC Filing
* VORNADO REALTY TRUST SAYS ON FEB 16, THE NEW YORK CITY TAX APPEALS TRIBUNAL ISSUED A DECISION AGAINST A SUBSIDIARY OF CO - SEC FILING
Feb 27 Kushner Cos, the real estate company once headed by President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, is in talks to buy the stake it doesn't already own in its flagship New York City property from Vornado Realty Trust, a company spokeswoman confirmed.
NEW YORK One of New York's largest property owners said on Tuesday it would sell its minority stake in a Manhattan office tower on Fifth Avenue controlled by the family of President Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner.
NEW YORK, Feb 13 One of New York's largest property owners said on Tuesday it would sell its minority stake in a Manhattan office tower on Fifth Avenue controlled by the family of President Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner.
* QTRLY ADJUSTED FFO PER SHARE $0.98 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VORNADO REALTY-$34.8 MILLION TAX EXPENSE RELATED TO FALL IN TAXABLE REIT UNITS' DEFERRED TAX ASSETS ON DECREASED TAX RATES UNDER TAX CUTS & JOBS ACT IN Q4
- Despite Strong Job Growth, Office Fundamentals Remain Soft
- Expect Positive Surprises On President Trump's Trade Policies
- Playing With Debt Killed Toys 'R' Us
- Updating Toys 'R' Us - Limited Impact For Retail REITs
- Valuation Dashboard: Financials And Real Estate - Update
- Real Estate Bounces Back Amid Brutal Start To 2018