Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.L)
20 Nov 2018
Thu, Nov 15 2018
** Shares of telecom operator Vodafone Idea Ltd fall as much as 7.9 pct to 38.15 rupees, their lowest since Oct 31
BARCELONA, Nov 14 Vodafone may replicate elements of its British mobile towers joint venture in other markets but not necessarily to the extent of sharing radio equipment in major cities, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
India's telecom operator Vodafone Idea Ltd reported a second-quarter loss on Wednesday and said it is looking to raise about 250 billion rupees ($3.5 billion).
* Q2 loss includes one-off charge of 5.66 bln rupees (Adds details, background)
LONDON Vodafone's new chief executive said he would cut costs and seek to maximise the value of its masts and towers to drive higher returns at the world's second largest mobile operator after taking charge last month. | Video
* Dividend maintained, underpinned by increased free cash target (Adds CFO quote)
LONDON, Nov 13 Vodafone's new chief executive said he would reduce operating costs by 1.2 billion euros by 2021 and review its tower assets to drive returns after its organic revenue grew by 0.8 percent in the first half.
FRANKFURT, Nov 8 Deutsche Telekom CEO Tim Hoettges welcomed a request by Germany's cartel office to rule on Vodafone's proposed takeover of Liberty Global's German unit, and reiterated his opposition to the deal.
FRANKFURT, Nov 7 A business group representing German broadband providers called on European Union regulators to block the takeover by Vodafone of Liberty Global's German operations, saying it would hurt competition.
MADRID, Oct 30 Spain's Telefonica gained 90,000 mobile clients in its domestic market in August, thanks to its bet on broadcasting soccer just as Britain's Vodafone stopped buying the rights to key matches.
- 'Safer' Dividend Comm Service WallStars Shine For November
- Top 10 WallStar Communication Services Gains Led By Telecom Argentina And Telefonica To November 2019
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD) CEO Nick Read on Q2 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Vodafone Group Plc 2019 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Vodafone Fights Bears With Solid Results And Outlook (Again)
- Amazon Selects New York And Virginia Locations For HQ2 And 3