Vodacom Group Ltd (VODJ.J)
Sat, Aug 25 2018
JOHANNESBURG, Aug 25 South Africa's Vodacom launched what it said was Africa’s first commercial 5G internet service in Lesotho on Saturday, but said it would only be able to provide a similar service in its home market once spectrum was made available.
JOHANNESBURG, July 24 Vodacom Group, South Africa's biggest mobile phone operator by market value, reported on Tuesday a 4.2 percent rise in group revenue for the first quarter, boosted by service revenue growth in its home market and a increase in customers.
- Why AT&T Will Trade At $40-50 In A Year Or Two
- Income Investors: For Every 2 Ts, Buy 1 HD
- The Nest Egg Portfolio: Does Total And Its 4.9% Dividend Still Deserve A Place In The Portfolio?
- A Look At The 5G Opportunity
- Monthly Dividend Stocks Discounts Worldwide - August 2018
- Vodafone: This Selloff Is Overdone