Volkswagen AG (VOWG_p.DE)
15 Dec 2017
Fri, Dec 15 2017
LEIPZIG, Germany Battery suppliers are struggling to cope with buoyant demand for Porsche's Panamera hybrid sedan, the sports car maker told Reuters, in a sign parent Volkswagen's shift to cleaner vehicles may be paying off, but also of the challenges involved.
LEIPZIG, Germany, Dec 15 Battery suppliers are struggling to cope with buoyant demand for Porsche's Panamera hybrid sedan, the sports car maker told Reuters, in a sign parent Volkswagen's shift to cleaner vehicles may be paying off, but also of the challenges involved.
* VW'S SLOVAK UNIT SAYS PLANT'S HOLIDAY SHUTDOWN STARTING DEC 23 TO LAST FOUR WEEKS, INSTEAD OF TWO, FOR ADJUSTMENT WORK ON LINES Further company coverage:
* SAYS GROUP DELIVERIES UP 11.1 PERCENT IN NOVEMBER AT 995,900 VEHICLES
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil, Dec 14 Volkswagen said on Thursday that a historian commissioned by the carmaker found that some of the security staff at Volkswagen do Brasil had cooperated with the country's former military regime.
BRUSSELS, Dec 13 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
FRANKFURT, Dec 13 The financial arm of German carmaker Volkswagen said on Wednesday that it expects a rise in operating profit in 2017, despite a diesel scandal that has rocked the industry.
PRAGUE, Dec 13 Czech carmaker Skoda Auto, a unit of Volkswagen, posted its best monthly result ever in November, with deliveries rising 17.5 percent year-on-year to 114,600 cars, it said on Wednesday.
STOCKHOLM, Dec 12 Swedish truckmaker Scania said on Tuesday it had filed an appeal against a decision by the European Commission to fine it 880 million euros ($1 billion) for taking part in a price fixing cartel.
HAMBURG/BERLIN Germany's KBA automotive watchdog on Tuesday announced a recall of Volkswagen's flagship European sport-utility vehicles (SUV) with 3-litre diesel engines after detecting two illicit emissions control devices in the models.
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower on China Worries; Yahoo! Shuts Streaming Site
- Volkswagen Hid Emission Issue From Regulators in 2004: WSJ
- Volkswagen’s CEO Was Just Grilled by Lawmakers on Its Emissions Scandal
- Volkswagen CEO Winterkorn Resigns Amid Emissions Test Scandal
- Apple Car May Help Move Auto Industry Out of 'Commodity Business'
- Nissan's Carlos Ghosn Says VW Scandal Could Hurt Industry Reputation