Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc (VRTX.OQ)
Thu, Aug 16 2018
U.S. health regulators have expanded the use of one of Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc's cystic fibrosis drugs to include patients aged between 12 months and 24 months.
Aug 15 U.S. health regulators have expanded the use of one of Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc's cystic fibrosis drugs to include patients aged between 12 months and 24 months.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc topped analysts' forecasts for quarterly profit on Thursday, led by stronger-than expected sales of its latest cystic fibrosis drug as well as double-digit growth in sales of older treatments.
* New CF drug Symdeko Q1 sales $34 mln easily tops expectations
* VERTEX INITIATES PHASE 3 STUDIES OF VX-445, TEZACAFTOR AND IVACAFTOR AS A TRIPLE COMBINATION REGIMEN FOR PEOPLE WITH CYSTIC FIBROSIS
April 26 Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc's quarterly profit fell 15.1 percent, hurt by higher research and development spending.
* COMPANY REITERATES FULL-YEAR 2018 TOTAL CF PRODUCT REVENUE GUIDANCE OF $2.65 BILLION TO $2.80 BILLION
* VERTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC SAYS CEO JEFFREY LEIDEN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $17.3 MILLION VERSUS $17.4 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2JVKbq6) Further company coverage:
* VERITAS PHARMA ENTERS INTO SHARE PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH 3 CARBON EXTRACTIONS INC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* VERTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC - CEO JEFFREY LEIDEN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $17.2 MLN VS $17.4 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2uQs5Cx Further company coverage:
- Crispr Therapeutics Tries Its Hand At β-Thalassemia With Vertex
- Small Caps Are Rising, Biotechs Can't Be Far Behind
- Your Daily Scoop: Anifrolumab Flunks, Aquestive Approved, Vertex's CRISPR Trial In Germany
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Is A Solid Buy In 2018
- By The Numbers: Growth Leaders With Strong Momentum
- Outperforming The Market By Following Earnings Revisions